Debra Harry from Blondie:
    21159195d3c224f5c56c522090f942e9--punkrock-style-icons.jpg

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    90   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Girl that lived down the street. I'd go down to my buddy's house (who lived right across from her) to play, and I'd always make a show of popping a wheelie on my bike (5 speed Stingray) as I did so she could see how cool I was. Those times we all played together, I was the dad, and she the mom... Ahhh. Didn't last. Her dad got a new job, and they moved away.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Cheryl Shaw the foster child my neighbors brought in. First girl I ever saw completely naked too. She had issues and a great body and was very pretty.

Kernelkrink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2016
    grant county
    Uhhh... Details? How? Under what circumstance? You can NOT throw that out and not expand on the situation

Probably the same place I did, a 1982 movie called the Seduction, starring her and Andrew Stevens. Stevens is an obsessed fan of Anchorwoman Fairchild and as he stalks her she gets nekkid a lot.

First crush was my 6th grade science teacher, she was probably 30 in a school full of 60 year olds! In fact she was the only young and good looking teacher throughout my entire school run from first grade to graduation. Very few male teachers, and all the ladies appeared to be nearing Social Security...

On second thought, my first grade teacher was kinda hot too, but she was married and I only noticed years later when looking at class photos...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Don't know if it was Larry Fairfield or Scott Caufield. Maybe Larry in 5th grade and Scott in 6th. Who remembers... That was damn near 50 years ago.

Upon further reflection, Larry was definitely 4th or 5th grade because my style of flirting was basically chasing him around the playgruond. By 6th grade I was more sophisticated about my stalking crushing.

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    1976-Kindergarden Teacher Miss Carl, first day I saw her, she wore a Stars and Stripes tube top.
    Even told her I liked what I saw.
    She got Married a year later, broke my heart.

Top Bottom