Who will be the democrat running for president in 2024?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will Michele Obama be the Democrat nominee?

• Total voters

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Obummer will not run. They are billionaires living the jet set life. They have no interest in the WH microscope for eight more years.
    Yeah I've never really bought into the premise that Moochelle will run.

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    Since you asked, I think the Dems will pull Biden around the time of their convention. Newsom will step in and save the day.

I really hope I'm wrong. Not only is nominating any leader who oversaw the epic crash of San Francisco (Mayor 2004-2011) and then the decline of California as a whole (Governor 2019-Present) incredibly stupid but it would destroy what little faith I have left in the national electorate.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The crazy-assed governor of New Mexico thought she was positioning herself for the job.

Happy that didn't work out. As far as we know...

:n00b:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Biden. 41% of white voters voted for him. That's 2% more than the Democrats actually need. All they want is a place-holder to keep the Administrative Deep State in liberal hands.

As long as the Lefty Gunners don't get their precious, prized government-issue carry permits taken away in the next 13 months, it will be an easy re-election.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    My guess is the "D" party will do everything in it's power to not have a debate of Biden vs Trump because it'd be a massacre. This election will be something amazing to witness since the "D" incumbent is a shell of a human being. The number one "D" contender (RFK Jr.) is being thrown under the bus and railroaded by his own party just the same way they did to Bernie Sanders in the past. On the other side of the house on the "R" side Trump is clearly the front runner and his own party is trying to keep him from running as well. I know every election it's advertised as the most important election of our lives, but this next one will be so much more wild than anything we've seen in the past. On top of that, at least half the country needs some form of closure from the scandals of the 2020 election. If you haven't seen the movie 2000 mules, you owe it to yourself to watch it. At some point, I plan to grab some popcorn and watch the ^&*(show commence.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I would imagine that Newsom's presidency is being negotiated in dc. He'll come with his own people who will want a piece of the power pie and Biden's dc people will want to hang on to as much as they can. When this gets sorted out you will have Newsom for the next 8 years.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    That is because conservatives have failed to turn back the leftist tide…
    They, and I mean WE, have failed in many ways. I'm still enraged on how a R house and R senate so completely failed Trump. The good they COULD have done is incalculable. Bidens first day in office undid all of it with a pen because of the total lack of testicular fortitude of our elected lackies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They, and I mean WE, have failed in many ways. I'm still enraged on how a R house and R senate so completely failed Trump. The good they COULD have done is incalculable. Bidens first day in office undid all of it with a pen because of the total lack of testicular fortitude of our elected lackies.
    Over 40 so called republicans quit instead of supporting America First, including the speaker of the house…

Top Bottom