• ...and so much more!
  • Do you work outside?

• Total voters

zx6rman96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    this weather sucks, and it really sucks working outside....i work for the "phone company" and hate being in this cold rainy stuff. Give me the sun and 95 degrees any day. I rather sweat than be cold...i know some say you can always put on more clothes in the winter than take more off in the summer....

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Grass is always greener....

I'm a paper pushing desk jockey and would much rather be doing real work outside.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Gimme a break!

Well, it's not raining in the house and wasn't raining at the restaurant where I had breakfast. I'm pretty sure it won't be raining inside IN Live in a couple of hours, either.

Short version: Your poll has no option for us retired guys. :)

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    my bus is about as airtight as a net. does this count?

No, you are an outside guy. Not a slam. Your door is more open than closed and you have to rely on cold weather clothes. Like mine it sucks when the door goes open and either the heat/cold blast hits you.

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    Need another choice, one job i have is inside, the other has me working outside.

Also, i would rather work outside but can't find a job that pays enough.

Outside for 19 years now, have you thought of a trade? I know guys that make over $100,000 per year, I'd make 150 except for the damned rain. Global warming if it was real would be my friend.

snowdrifter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Next to Atterbury
    Work indoors, climate controlled most of the time. But in the summer, sometimes temps climb over 100 degrees. Makes turning wrenches a little tougher. Still better than being a desk jockey! (No offense to anybody in that position)

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    To ALL people who outside, hats off to you. It gets to be a pain at times. To those who work inside, your job is equally as important to you as it is to them. I feel like I have it rough at times and then I see others that put me to shame.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I work outside, it's been raining all week, so I got wet, today it didn't rain but a cold front came in & I had to work in 65* weather & I forgot my jacket

Top Bottom