Who would have thought guns were so much fun!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GarryAlbin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I started being responsible for thesafety of myself and my family for about a little over a year now. Iuse a Ruger SP101 357 magnum as my backup gun it is loaded with SpeerGold Dot ammo and I made my own holster. A Glock 23 gen 4 for myprimary gun it is loaded with Hornaday Critical Defense ammo in aCrossbreed holster. As accessory gear I carry a Fox 40 whistle,Surefire 6P Led Defender flashlight, and a Emerson CQC-7 knife asregular carry equipment. My wife carries a Ruger SP101 with similaraccessories. All of our gun are equipped withCrimson Trace laser sights, they make a big difference in accuracy. I use Lee reloading equipment to make practice ammo.The components I use are from Starline brass, The Bullet Works forcast bullets and Rainier for plated bullets and CCI primers. Thepowder I use is Clays and Unique. All seem to be good products. Fortraining I have used instruction from Rob Pincus, Tom Gresham, ClintSmith and others, along with a NRA basic safety class. I have foundthe USCCA as a valuable resource tool. The wife and I have amembership along with the self defense shield. We enjoy shooting atthe local gun ranges. I have found steel shooting to be a lot of fun.We support the NRA, GOA and the Second Amendment foundation. Whowould have thought guns were so much fun!

Last edited:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Welcome to INGO, Garry!

Just don't carry your shootin' irons at MPCC. ;) (There's a school there...*sigh*

-J-

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I started being responsible for thesafety of myself and my family for about a little over a year now. Iuse a Ruger SP101 357 magnum as my backup gun it is loaded with SpeerGold Dot ammo and I made my own holster. A Glock 23 gen 4 for myprimary gun it is loaded with Hornaday Critical Defense ammo in aCrossbreed holster. As accessory gear I carry a Fox 40 whistle,Surefire 6P Led Defender flashlight, and a Emerson CQC-7 knife asregular carry equipment. My wife carries a Ruger SP101 with similaraccessories. All of our gun are equipped withCrimson Trace laser sights, they make a big difference in accuracy. I use Lee reloading equipment to make practice ammo.The components I use are from Starline brass, The Bullet Works forcast bullets and Rainier for plated bullets and CCI primers. Thepowder I use is Clays and Unique. All seem to be good products. Fortraining I have used instruction from Rob Pincus, Tom Gresham, ClintSmith and others, along with a NRA basic safety class. I have foundthe USCCA as a valuable resource tool. The wife and I have amembership along with the self defense shield. We enjoy shooting atthe local gun ranges. I have found steel shooting to be a lot of fun.We support the NRA, GOA and the Second Amendment foundation. Whowould have thought guns were so much fun!

I learned the joy of guns at a young age. Then I kind of lost my way...but was bitten by the bug about 7 months ago. Now I am working on rebuilding my gun collection. :)

ws98ta

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Welcome Garry! Glad to see you so active in the firearms community. I hope to get more involed in organized shooting soon. I have only started shooting about a year ago and would like to expand from just shooting with friends.

walbertb13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Welcome aboard. I've only been here a short while, and let me be the first to tell you, it is amazing! The range of knowledge here is tremendous and very helpful!!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    That's your collection after one year?! Manoman I am totally jealous.:):

:welcome:

Top Bottom