• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    A guy I work with claims he bought two full auto AKs for $150 from a guy hurting for money. He said he took them to the range, held one in each hand, and emptied both mags. He said a guy at the range offered him $8000 each for em, but he turned him down. Thats just one of the many gun related lies from this dude, I'll post some more later.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Grant County
    Whops1.bmp

DROOL!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown:

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I heard one the other day, guy telling others and myself that he could hit quarters at 500 meters with his AR15. I didn't say a word, just let him ramble on about his "SKILLS."

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Working at a range, boy, the ones I got... :(

TWo involving the Colt Delta Elite:
    1. INGO member telling me that his friend in the Military Police was allowed to carry anything "she wanted", which, for this story, was the 10mm Delta Elite... :(
    2. A guy at a gun show told me he carried a 10mm Colt Delta Elite when in 'nam. When I informed him that the gun wasn't even designed yet, nor the 10mm cartridge, he berated me, much to his dismay when a complete stranger, who heard all the story, called him out on it.

Coworker told me, when trying to justify his terrible shooting skills with a .45, that a 9mm bounced off a turtle shell in his pond when he shot at it. A single round later from my Glock, I was a proud owner of a 25lb snapper that tasted awesome in a soup made from it. He never let me shoot on his property again! :D

FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    I have a story that no one believes but I have witnesses. I was at my buddys property waiting for him to arrive. My other two friends and I were shooting a .177 cal Crosman 1000x with open sights. I saw a bird, in a tree 30 yards ahead of me, it started flying I aimed and shot. The pellet hit the bird in the head and it dropped. Lucky shot, never will happen again

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    One of my greats....

A friend of mine from Minnesota told me a couple years ago he shot a doe in the head at 300 yrds+, no rest, with a 22lr and dropped it :rolleyes:

Not only is it highly ILLEGAL, but its also complete BS

Top Bottom