• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I went this morning. 2 of the 3 guns I brought had issues (the AK was one of them - fire control group issues, oddly enough!). Century C308 sporter was the only one that worked without a hitch. Got something out of whack with my VZ2008 and didn't even try it out. At least I got the AK issues figured out and fixed once I got home (took about an hour though). Our range was the busiest I've ever seen it, so apparently a lot of people had the same idea as we did!

Last edited:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Figured I'd skip a potentially busy holiday and go Wednesday or Thursday to practice for our NRL22 match Saturday.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Went today for a bit. Took 4 handguns. Shot all well enough, though I am still having FTFs with the Ruger.

Came home and wrote to Ruger Customer Service, will be interested in the response.

Did decide to move to the next size larger insert for the M&P compact. Group size didn't really improve, but POA to POI did seem to improve.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Went shooting with my youngest son today on private property. Had a great time. Tested a new AR build that worked great. Shot .22, .223, 38 special, 9mm and 380. Didn't bring much ammo back with me. Guns are clean and the tumbler is running. Life is good.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I only got the 10/22 shot in at 50 yards for the CCI segmented round. I took four different rounds with me and they were the only one to hold a 5 shot group at 1" today. So I guess my 10/22 likes that peppy round. I took the chrony with me got an avg of 1443 fps with the CCI segmented rounds out of my 10/22, the box says 1640 fps. what length barrel did they use for that velocity?

Win52C

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    I did. Got 3 hours in at my range late this afternoon. Me and the wife pulled out several toys and had a great time. Happy Labor Day!

Top Bottom