• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Sup all. Working the grave yard shift. Thank goodness all I do is sit here, watch tv, and chat on INGO. Got to say, I haven't really felt much of the effects of this recession.

kinorton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Indianapolis
    i understand getting drinks or w/e but to get completely trashed and driving or acting a fool......just stay home and drink and play xbox haha

I love drinking and playing xbox, I am a xbox addict.

I worked in bars for 11 years, so have always been a night owl. My new job I work 3rd shift, 10:30 p.m. to 8:30 a.m.. I love my schedule 8 days on an 6 days off.

kinorton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Sup all. Working the grave yard shift. Thank goodness all I do is sit here, watch tv, and chat on INGO. Got to say, I haven't really felt much of the effects of this recession.

I can get most of my work done in the first few hours, and we only a a few customers a night. So I have time to spend on INGO.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I can get most of my work done in the first few hours, and we only a a few customers a night. So I have time to spend on INGO.

Nice, it's just me here most of the time. My boss doesn't work in the same building. No one breathing down my neck. Sometimes my gf comes and visits. Good college job, I have to say.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I recently moved so I spent most of today out riding my bike learning all the little shortcuts and ins and outs of my new area. The wind was a little obnoxious it wasn't so windy to make riding dangerous but there were a few times I found myself riding in a strait line but leaning as if I was on a 40mph corner. I hate that feeling its just weird...

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    I hear ya. Still trying to get mine to go with me. She's a little intimated by the shotgun. O well, she can't resist my charm forever! :D

i just want her to get use to a gun and how it feels when being fired, i want to get her a 380 after she learns (yes one of those pink ones) just if shtf i want her to be prepared and learn about the recoil or bringing the gun up to aim. as for the shotgun with me being 5'10 and 160lbs when i 1st fired one it scared the **** out of me

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    i just want her to get use to a gun and how it feels when being fired, i want to get her a 380 after she learns (yes one of those pink ones) just if shtf i want her to be prepared and learn about the recoil or bringing the gun up to aim. as for the shotgun with me being 5'10 and 160lbs when i 1st fired one it scared the **** out of me

Yeah, I could see that. I'm 5'9 and 300lbs, so the recoil isn't as bad for me. I just flinch involuntarily. More range time will fix that. As for my girl, she's former military like me, and out shot her sargent on the m4.

Top Bottom