• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    He should have had a artist that could tat the baby's eyes so they follow you when you walk by stare at his tattoo.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I ever got a tat, it would be sci-fi/fantasy related. I've considered the emblem of the Watchers from Highlander the Series on the inside of a wrist, or a ST:TNG comm badge just under my left collar bone, but nothing major, and certainly not on the face.

Actually, now that I think about it, as I'm running pell mell toward my 42nd birthday, if I got a tat this year, it would have to be HHGTTG related. Maybe the screaming smiley face with the words "DON'T PANIC". That's a nice, uplifting message in this day and age, right?

Tester

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    I've never had a tattoo either. Whenever the idea crosses my mind, looking at pictures like this straightens me out.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Epic thread.

Can sombody send me a picture of Fenway. . . As a baby. . . 'Bout 3-4 months old. . . Smiling?

Fenway NEVER smiled as a baby. Just use an old photo of Winston Churchill. 'Cept, if Mother Fenway might ever see it, leave off the cigar.

We need people like this. He makes me feel much better about my poor decisions.

AAMEN.

So I'm not the only one that didn't get tattoos, thinking someday I might be recruited by some secret .gov agency.

Recruited! Yes! That was it! Recruited!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom