• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sportsman223

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    Passing on Doe's
    That's great hope she enjoys the crossbow. I would like to see more husband/wife teams involved in hunting I have my wife a two daughters all of them deer killing machines. I get more pumped up watching them than any trophy I ever killed it wouldn't bother me if I never shot one again just to be with them.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I love my wife, but I also like a few hours of alone time in my tree stand to clear my head from a weeks worth of dealing with idiots at work.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I am pre honey do listing now. Some things have to wait till fall but I am doing everything else possible to get the list complete before the first frost. With the summer temps that may be sooner than normal. Going to miss the tree rat opening day but the. Again I prefer after the first frost for about everything. Thinking about a little trapping this season but have to scout and see if it can overcome the gas expense in the old truck. Oh yes the old truck tranny is messed up and it has been sitting since march 19 so I have to get it running or find a way to put a big old deer in the Pontiac vibe.

Ruger-9mm

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2014
    Out and about
    Mine's already planning on hitting up a range soon to get the rifle dialed in for deer season, and we've got plans to go squirrel hunting on the 23rd, if not sooner. I've put in to take the weekend before Thanksgiving off for deer, so we should be ready to go.

Airborne18th

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    My wife fishes. We are going flyfishing this weekend. She won't hunt. When we were dating she went with me a couple times. Once she tied me down she wouldn't even consider it. She shoots some serious targets though with the guns. I am happy she doesn't go with me. Too much to think about and I couldn't relax.

Top Bottom