• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rellik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Drew Carey was better on who's line than he is on the price right.....sigh I miss ol' Bob Barker.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love that show. I could watch the same repeats over and over and still laugh uncontrollably.

rogerdt99

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    New Albany, IN
    Love the show as well. Especially the original BBC version with Clive Anderson as the host. Some of the same comedians showed up on the U.S. version with Drew Carey. Looking forward to its return, I was always amazed on how quick they could think up and sing a funny song off the cuff.

draketungsten

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    Hendricks Co.
    I was a BBC purist when it came to Who's Line. When they brought over Colin and Ryan (especially Ryan) as constant performers, I bought in to it.

However, I wish they'd cut down to two mainstays and rotate through the other two places. It helps provide more spontaneity and you never know what's coming.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I flipping loved that show! Glad to see there will be another show to watch along with Justified and the Walking Dead.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Not sure if this is good news or bad news. The original was great, drew carey's version was ok. I'm afraid they might have wanted to quit while they were ahead.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    The wife and I got some great yucks from Who's Line. If done right, it could be just as funny. There sure is a lot of new material since they went off the air.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    We watched Colin and Brad Sherwood at Honeywell in Wabash 2011, man were they funny...the mousetrap act was killing us at the end...think its on you tube......but the one we saw had blindfolded Brad toss a mousetrap across the stage and land on blindfolded Colins groin, go off and stick there.....OMG....shear luck....wish I had that on tape....the laughter was deafening....Glad the show is coming back.

Top Bottom