• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    So, is anyone here a Whovian? I don't watch it usually, my girlfriend does though. I've seen a couple of episodes and I enjoyed it. So who's your favorite Doctor thus far, and what do you think of Peter Capaldi as the 12th Doctor?

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    Best doctor in the modern series is definitely Ten, but I'll always have a soft spot for Nine. I hate Eleven.
    I think he was way better at capturing the pain of his past and letting it reflect in his decisions.

Peter as Twelve will be... interesting. He's older, and has a stronger base in acting.
    However, it's not up to him as much as it is to Moffat. He's a ****ing disaster to this show.

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    I have never watched it, but we sell the merch at my workplace, and the majority of people who buy it totally ruin any chance of me ever getting into it. I have some work friends that love the show that are even embarrassed by those people.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I am reserving judgment about Capaldi. I don't know much about him and haven't seen him in enough roles to have an opinion. I will say that I am glad they have gone back to a doctor who is a little older.

Top Bottom