Why are illegal aliens ALLOWED to protest HERE?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    so let me ask this to you bleeding hearts out there do you think you would see the same treatment from another country if you were there illegally?would you go live in a country where you couldnt speak there lingo do you think they would change if a bunch of us went somewhere else ? they would not even blink before they would do what most of us want our country to do.

Good Lord I hope I didn't just get called a "bleeding heart." I just don't believe in sacrificing our freedoms to correct the problem. Take away the entitlements, crack down on them when they try to claim benefits and take jobs illegally, and these people will stop coming in such droves and will be forced to go through the legal channels if they plan on functioning in this society.

I refuse demand that we create an American Gestapo. I don't want them carding me and my brown brothers every time we are in public.

To answer your question, no, there is no other country in the world that freedom has been protected the way it has been in America. Why the heck would I fight to change America to be like the rest of the world? Which tyrannical government should we try to emulate?

I like keeping the reigns on the Government, I'm not going to help them get more power over us.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    ...... I don't want them carding me and my brown brothers every time we are in public......

I'm going to take exception to the one part of your post.

Nobody is citing race as an issue within this thread, except for you. The topic of the thread is in regard to illegal aliens; not illegal aliens of a specific race.

Lets not use the race card needlessly, reserving it when only it becomes an issue.

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    If you don't like it...

If you are against this bill can you please tell me what it is that you don't like about it as in what part.

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    I seriously can't find anything wrong with it? I know why illegals would not like it but what about us legal folk why is this bad?

One Old Vet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Southside - Indy

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Guys... guys....

If "getting tough" on illegal immigration means sacrificing the 4th Amendment, you can all COUNT ME OUT.

Right now the Government does not have the power or the right to just go around "carding" people, or demanding to see their "papers." There is a very good reason the Constitution prohibits that. Please realize and understand that.

You might think you are taking the gloves off, and unafraid to offend people, but what you are really doing is eroding the rights of all of us, forever. I'll be on the opposing side to that bright idea.

A lot of us get upset when people get carded for displaying their sidearm! How pissed will you be when you are being carded for NOTHING but standing on the sidewalk?? "National ID please!"

You want to be constructive, realize this. These people are merely pawns. They are the result of Government policies that have enticed them - practically begged them - to come to this country. The people who made these policies are those that you should direct your comments to.

These are the solutions: Oppose Amnesty. Get rid of the handouts. Enforce the laws that are already in place on employers who illegally hire undocumented workers. Oppose a National ID card. Defend the Constitution!!

I wouldn't be that upset if the law was changed such that
    in order for a child born here to be a citizen, at least one parent must already be a citizen. Gets rid of some of the enticement to rush over the border when the mother's water breaks and have the baby in a U.S. hospital.

But seriously, knock it off with the "carding." You guys scare me sometimes. You have more to fear from the Government than you do from these muchachos.

what he said -- cant rep ya again but here.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I have a solution. I don't mind that people want to come to america...it rocks. The problem though is we already have generation upon generation of worthless welfare recipients. We certainly have enough here in indy. You can identify them by their worthless hoosier (hoosier works) cards as they go to the grocery store then load their groceries into a new escalade. My suggestion is this. Deport the welfare recipients. Give their ssn's to those that wish to work and earn a living and be a productive member of society instead of a festering parasitic lesion. Our visa's should be awarded based on merit.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Now, in the beginning, wasn't it the other way around?

That would depend what you might consider the beginning. It wouldn't appear so circa 1954.

Eisenhower was really the first to start the deportation of Latin-American illegal immigrants, entitled "Operation Wetback". Near Gestapo tactics were utilized to locate, interrogate, and deport over 1 million people, including a number of U.S. born children of illegal immigrants.

I don't approve of the broad paintbrush used by INS at the time, but certainly apparent that there was a fair amount of motivation for the federal government to accomplish such a mission. A motivation, I might add, that seems incredibly absent today.

nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    i do understand that people have rights but just because you are here illegally they think they have the same rights as me . NO they dont i am a citizen i pay my taxes.i go to my job so i live by my work of my hands instead of leach off the government.if they want it do it the right way.i am glad they want to come here so some of them can have a better life.certain rights yes ,same as me no.i say good day lol.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    i do understand that people have rights but just because you are here illegally they think they have the same rights as me . NO they dont i am a citizen i pay my taxes.i go to my job so i live by my work of my hands instead of leach off the government.if they want it do it the right way.i am glad they want to come here so some of them can have a better life.certain rights yes ,same as me no.i say good day lol.

You're correct that illegal aliens don't share all the rights that citizens share. The right to vote being the most obvious. However, paying taxes or owning property that once a criteria for voting in this country, has long since past as being requisite to exercise those said rights.

There are citizens in this country that in fact, "leach" off the government and pay no taxes, because there is simply no other choice. Those that are such disabled for one reason or another is one example, not having worked a day in their life. However, they are still entitled to rights as their citizenry entitles them to such.

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    I guess I'm going to have to start my own thread to find my answer. Maybe it seemed as though I was attempting to hijack if so I didn't mean to.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Back to one of the earlier posts on how can they protest like they are, it's simple, they know that nobody is going to do anything about it! How many of these illegal aliens stood up in front of crowds of people and a lot of t.v. cameras and "came out"? Quite a few that they showed on t.v., but how many others did the same thing? How many of them were arrested on the spot and deported? NONE! Treat them like the criminals they are, if they have had children while living illegally in our country then give the kids a choice to stay or go back with mommy and daddy. I don't give a ratsass about breaking up their family or the impact it would have on the kiddies, these are issues that the parents should have considered when they decided to raise their kids into a life of crime, let them clean up the mess when they get back to mexico.

Personally, our annual 10 day vacations to mexico will be happening no more, we're looking into things to do and see in Arizona for this years vacation!!!

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I guess I'm going to have to start my own thread to find my answer. Maybe it seemed as though I was attempting to hijack if so I didn't mean to.

As far as I know, nobody directly was talking about any bill at all, they were talking about "allowing" people to protest, and wishing that the Government had the power to herd up protesters at a rally. I have been trying to remind them that giving unlimited power like that to the Government is permanent and will affect all of us.

Need I remind you that the Department of Homeland Security has us all on their s*** list. Gun owners, NRA members, veterans, etc, have been named as groups that need to be watched extra closely for terrorist intentions.

The Constitution is why we aren't carding random people on the streets and hauling them away to a FEMA camp. I don't want them practicing their roundup techniques on illegal immigrants when constitutionalists are not far behind on the list.

Pick these lawbreakers up the Constitutional way, or take away their incentives to stay.

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown

As far as I know, nobody directly was talking about any bill at all, they were talking about "allowing" people to protest, and wishing that the Government had the power to herd up protesters at a rally. I have been trying to remind them that giving unlimited power like that to the Government is permanent and will affect all of us.

Need I remind you that the Department of Homeland Security has us all on their s*** list. Gun owners, NRA members, veterans, etc, have been named as groups that need to be watched extra closely for terrorist intentions.

The Constitution is why we aren't carding random people on the streets and hauling them away to a FEMA camp. I don't want them practicing their roundup techniques on illegal immigrants when constitutionalists are not far behind on the list.

Pick these lawbreakers up the Constitutional way, or take away their incentives to stay.

I can read.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...7-what_s_wrong_with_the_immigration_bill.html

Airborne33

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Colorado SPrings
    Those who don't live by our constitution as United States Citizens, do not deserve the rights created by it. I'm tired of people thinking that jumping a border, entitles them to our rights. It takes more than that to be a true American. If they were true Americans, they would be working to make this country better, not bring it down to their former "homelands" low standards.

That being said, I do think we should look at how we can make it so people can become U.S. citizens a little more conveniently. I think required service to our country would be a start. Doesn't have to be military. People should have to work to become citizens in the best country on the planet. Such a honor should be earned.

Top Bottom