Why are people such complete a$$h0le$? (Dog related)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    22 years ago I saw a puppy get tossed out in the middle of nowhere. I tried to follow the driver but he got away. The puppy was licking my face too much I couldn't pay attention. 7yrs ago that same dog took her last breath in my arms.
    People are stupid.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    This is what happens when there are such things as the M2 movement, people storming the border because its their right to eat off the backs of hard working Citizens here legally. Oh yeah I do not think 8 years of Obama helped either. For some reason little value is placed on life by some these days. Unfortunately it is cropping up every where. Its not uncommon for animals to be dumped around our place. Just because we are out away from things. Thankfully we have a little elbow room and can take in animals in need. Does not take a who;e lot to care just a little and make a difference. Funny how some can not afford pet food however there is always plenty of cash on board for cigarettes, alcohol etc!

2ngn3z.jpg

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Referring to the thread title, I ask myself this same question almost every day. (Mostly driving related.)

If I saw someone mistreating a dog, or for that matter any animal, I would have to intervene. As for people driving I have pretty much given up hope on that. The level of safety, inconsideration and just plain ignorance is beyond hope.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    If I saw someone mistreating a dog, or for that matter any animal, I would have to intervene. As for people driving I have pretty much given up hope on that. The level of safety, inconsideration and just plain ignorance is beyond hope.

Agreed on both the animals and the driving. We live in the county and people are constantly dumping animals out here. We have seven cats total inside and outside. Only one of them did we actually go and adopt. The rest have adopted us which is fine and we always pay to have them fixed. We feed any stray dogs and cats that come onto our property. Animals that have been raised as pets don't usually do well out on their own.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    People don't realize how cruel it is to release a domestic animal into the wild. And people don't realize how damaging some pets can be to an environment (see pythons in the Everglades).

If you don't want you pet, at least do the honorable thing and put it down like a man.

Or get someone else to do it - I'll assist anyone in putting down a cur.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    People don't realize how cruel it is to release a domestic animal into the wild. And people don't realize how damaging some pets can be to an environment (see pythons in the Everglades).

If you don't want you pet, at least do the honorable thing and put it down like a man.

Or get someone else to do it - I'll assist anyone in putting down a cur.

I'd just as soon keep the cur and dump the people. Maybe in the Everglades... pythons and gators gotta eat too.

Top Bottom