• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Ok guys, what the flock...enough with the flocking jokes. The OP asked a serious flocking question and all he got in return was a bunch of flocking jokes posted on his flocking thread...thats flocking bullsheep if you ask me. You motherflockers really need pull the wool from your eyes and grow the flock up.

To answer the OP...I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the flockers out there that wish them harm.

mwaym

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    I carry because there are crazy people out there who don't care about the value of life and will hurt yu or your family to get whatever and do whatever they want......... My son carries everywhere too....... At home, I just have the basic .......ASSAULT FLOCK ......... It's black and scary lookin to scare the FLOCK out of would-be evil doers......:rockwoot:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I FLOCKING carry because I FLOCKING can! :rofl:

Seriously, I only started carrying full time about 7 or 8 years ago because when two police officers come to your house with a Crime stoppers tip about your (mine and my son) life in danger, you take it seriously.

cjeffrey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    Nice. I started carrying because I wanted to. Sure, it was for protection, but I have always seen myself carrying when I became of age.

DC47374

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Richmond, IN
    I started carrying everyday because of the stark reminders of a rapid decay of society. In my area there are many armed robberies, break ins, rampant drug problems, and even had 11 murders last year. We have a minimal police force and I realized the only means of protection against the dregs of society would be what I could provide.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I started carrying last year because I came to the realization that as I'm getting older it's just plain stupid to think that just being a big guy will stop someone from trying to harm me and my family. Also, it isn't worth the danger of getting seriously hurt to try to go toe to toe with someone.

The wife isn't 100% comfortable with it, but that's okay.

USMC-FF

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    Started carrying everyday after being victim of our house being burglarized. Realized quickly I needed to be "head of security" for my family!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    ...I carry because I suck at being a victim.

This.

THIS!

THIS!!!

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::+1:000,000,000,000!! :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Epic answer! Short Sweet, funny :lmfao:, and to the point!! Repped!

I think we have just been given a new tool to add to our pro 2A Public Relations tool box!! This has lots of potential/possibilities to win friends, influence people, and to make the hopelessly lost ones rightfully look like the fools that they are!

Variations of this is could be an especially useful addition to the tool box of OC'ers for dealing with snarky anti-2A tools! Example:

"Why are you carrying that :rolleyes: around here (supposed "safe" place)/around all these kids??!?"

"Because I suck at watching innocent people/kids/you being hurt/victimized/etc. by the career criminals and mentally cases that we fail to incarcerate."

:owned:

Top Bottom