• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    Cleaning and organizing the armory last night and today. I found a single 12 round .357 magazine.

The gun book says that I have never owned a SIG in .357SIG.

Could it have come in with an X5 or 226? Why would I have such a thing?

Maybe one of your guns has came out as Trans-Caliber :dunno: It's the hip thing now I hear, and a hipster cartridge.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    INGO kitty is very smug about his choice of skinny pants guns:

Hipster-Kitty-Makarov-Open-Carry.jpg

fjw2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Close to a friend
    Who doesn't love a good mystery? All right, how about this? You just purchased a used 9MM handgun and the seller included"extra magazines". You are about to inventory everything into "The Book" when the wife yells " The steaks are burning on the the grille!... No? OK, how about this. Just as you are about to enter your pertinent purchase info for posterity, she says, " What do I have to do to get your attention?"(With a wink and a smile)... No? OK, I give up. Just fast forward to the end to give us the answer. Kind of like the ending of a Scooby-Doo episode.

Last edited:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Since others have already mentioned the obvious solution of buying guns to fit them, I'll just suggest that you could use one or the other in a .40 caliber gun of the same make, or you could just put them on the classified section here and make enough from the sale to get a box or two of ammo for your other guns.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Who doesn't love a good mystery? All right, how about this? You just purchased a used 9MM handgun and the seller included"extra magazines". You are about to inventory everything into "The Book" when the wife yells " The steaks are burning on the the grille!... No? OK, how about this. Just as you are about to enter your pertinent purchase info for posterity, she says, " What do I have to do to get your attention?"(With a wink and a smile)... No? OK, I give up. Just fast forward to the end to give us the answer. Kind of like the ending of a Scooby-Doo episode.

Can we devise a scenario in which rhino is somehow to blame?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Can we devise a scenario in which rhino is somehow to blame?

You all were shooting at a match...Rhino does one of his patented New York Reloads and throws his .357 Sig to the ground as he transitions to his other weapon...Being as how it is a lame automatic the impact hits the mag release button and sends his empty .357 Sig mag across the ground to your range bag (which was laying on its side...Open...) As the match is over you pick up your bag and zip it up...As you get home, tired, with tear crust in your eyes from having to be around Rhino most of the day, you fail to see the Sig mag in your bag...Over time it ends up where you found it...

And Voila....Rhino did it.....

fjw2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Close to a friend
    You all were shooting at a match...Rhino does one of his patented New York Reloads and throws his .357 Sig to the ground as he transitions to his other weapon...Being as how it is a lame automatic the impact hits the mag release button and sends his empty .357 Sig mag across the ground to your range bag (which was laying on its side...Open...) As the match is over you pick up your bag and zip it up...As you get home, tired, with tear crust in your eyes from having to be around Rhino most of the day, you fail to see the Sig mag in your bag...Over time it ends up where you found it...

And Voila....Rhino did it.....
    Later that day, after the match. While being led away by Constable Johnson, Rhino could be heard saying," And I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for that meddling Indiucky!"

Top Bottom