• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warhawk77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Of all the times to get in yelling matches why is it always late at night/early morning?

We keep our dog in a crate at night in the basement (30LBS Aussie) We started doing this over the winter when it got cool but the habit took hold. And as a dog she barks at all noises.

11:00pm She won't stay out side to go pee because all the fire works scare her
    11:45pm Put her out for the last time before I go to bed.
    3:15am She had to pee, smell the fence or something out side so barks to wake me up
    4:30am She barks so I go tell her to shut up and go to bed (she is super smart and knows shut up means quiet-bed means get in the crate and be quiet)
    5:00am She starts again. On my way to the basement I hear yelling coming from out side. My wife started leaving a lamp on at night so I didn't have to turn on any lights to see they had the road blocked and 2-3 people yelling. They stopped about 5:45am after the cops showed up.

A day has 24 hours but why it is always early morning. Maybe the witching hour should be renamed.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    bars close at 3:00am but don't push you out until 3:30, then you get some late night munchies and BOOM................home at 5:00am for a fight

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Yeah, Garth Brooks wrote a song about it. Coming home smelling like someone else. Or you come home drunk and the ladyfriend isn't interested in sex with a drunken, smoke filled smelly dude for some stupid reason. "I'm tired" is such a passé excuse at 5am

warhawk77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    You guys have a good point. Pretty sure beer was involved. That also explains the volume beer makes talk louder and we all know the loudest wins. What was I thinking?

Top Bottom