• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    M16/M4 isn't an assault rifle either. Not sure what point you're trying to make. Just because something can be used to harm people does not make it proper to place the word assault in front if it.

Let me hand over my assault forks so they don't grow legs and attack people.

You shouldn't make light of assault forks. Look what they did to Rosie O'Donnell.

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    Hats off to this, Someone else kind of felt like I did when I hit play, from the title of this thread and I will admit his race played into my misconception of expectation of what was coming it was 180 degrees, I thought he was going to be the reason I need a AR. This man is educated, factual, to the point and basically damn good at getting his and our point across in a calm factual way, you find yourself focused and in tune to what he is saying. I say excellant job, now how do we get him on CNN tonight.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Hats off to this, Someone else kind of felt like I did when I hit play, from the title of this thread and I will admit his race played into my misconception of expectation of what was coming it was 180 degrees, I thought he was going to be the reason I need a AR. This man is educated, factual, to the point and basically damn good at getting his and our point across in a calm factual way, you find yourself focused and in tune to what he is saying. I say excellant job, now how do we get him on CNN tonight.

You should watch some of his other videos. The ones I have seen are all just as good.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    "Why does anyone need a(n) ___ ."

"I don't see what anybody needs with a ___ ."

It's the Bill of Rights, not the bill of needs.

Top Bottom