Why doesn't Biden weigh in on the violence in the North West?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smittygj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Fair question. They are attacking DNC headquarters, Police, rioting against Biden, and causing hate and discontent. GOP have called on him to condemn, but it's crickets........

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Twitter is cracking down
    Oh, so now Antifa is the "bad guy" now that Biden is in office? (Since they're attacking DNC headquarters.) But when Trump was in office they were allowed to spew their hate with impunity?

1611360292907.png

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Biden doesn't know which direction northwest is.

He reads what they stick in front of him or pipe into his ear. He's not going to comment on it because he doesn't know it's even happening.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    He's too busy looking out for citizens best interests apparently.

I'm sure my father won't mind going back to paying $900/mo for insulin. Yay for Obidencare.

AZY7J31h.png

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Fair question. They are attacking DNC headquarters, Police, rioting against Biden, and causing hate and discontent. GOP have called on him to condemn, but it's crickets........
    What a contrast...

This is how they treat people right of center. People left of center are permitted to do anything they desire.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    That side of the country leansvso far left that they will break off and fall in the ocean any second. 3, 2, 1 and go!

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Biden doesn't know which direction northwest is.

He reads what they stick in front of him or pipe into his ear. He's not going to comment on it because he doesn't know it's even happening.
    We tend to add a little hyperbole when we say such things, but I know a biz jet pilot who flew him around for two weeks early last year during the campaign. He said the guy literally had no idea where they were or who they were talking to every time they landed. He would always ask "so where are we now and who are we talking to?"

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    We tend to add a little hyperbole when we say such things, but I know a biz jet pilot who flew him around for two weeks early last year during the campaign. He said the guy literally had no idea where they were or who they were talking to every time they landed. He would always ask "so where are we now and who are we talking to?"

Just to reiterate some talking points commonly used in other threads by those on the other side. Where's the evidence? What's the source? They're Trumpers so you know its all a lie!

I, for one, believe you and your source!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just to reiterate some talking points commonly used in other threads by those on the other side. Where's the evidence? What's the source? They're Trumpers so you know its all a lie!

I, for one, believe you and your source!
    Yup. We've all seen it for ourselves. The emporer has no clothes.

Top Bottom