Why doesn't LeBron James and his associates do this?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    Elkhart, IN
    I'm just confused why we continue to have unarmed African Americans get shot by police over and over again and no one makes the suggestion to the young men out there.

"Please, stop resisting arrest!!"

I'm not the smartest man around but can someone please tell me how many of these men and women would still be alive if they just followed police instruction, and didn't run, or resist.

It literally will save lives. If I was given a platform it's the first thing I would talk about.

Instead they suggest the answer is to restrict, or eliminate the police???

Maybe having white privilege prevents me from seeing the truth. For me the answer is really simple. Stop commiting crimes.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    In before "Why is it Lebron's job to do this..."

Here's the real reason: because it would be Jesse Jackson being mad at Barack Obama all over again. "Talkin' down to black folk...I wanna cut his nuts off!"

This is what happens when 75% of births are out of wedlock. No Dad to teach discipline. These young men have grown up all their life smarting off to their mom's boyfriend, and getting away with it because he's just there for the p-tang.

Problem is, it doesn't work on all authority figures. Like Police.

So. Now the Police have to change?

That's a sure path to being a :toilet2::poop: - hole country. Another dose of truth certain types of folks didn't like hearing about.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I'm the last person to ask about who the movers and shakers in black culture are and why they say the things they do, and I really don't understand why so few seem to put out messaging that will actually save lives in encounters with the police. The prevailing message seems to be "be belligerent, in every interaction, at every scale, and death is preferable to weakness".

I do not understand. My dad, my driver's ed instructor, my law instructor, all them lawyer folks on Youtube, all of them told me to keep cool during an interaction with the police, follow commands, and save it for the courtroom. As a grown 2A advocate I now understand that there are circumstances where obedience ceases to be the correct action, but that circumstance is not a traffic stop over a speeding ticket or an arrest for a warrant that I'll just get bail from in 24 hours. That crap ain't worth your life.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom