• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The idea of having a ~30% sales tax on almost everything new doesn't leave a good taste in the mouth.

It's the way to go. Everyone knows where they stand at the time of purchase, they can buy or not. Once the purchase is made, all taxing is done.
    NO need for the agency formerly named IRS.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I have a hard time believing the whole idea that he is just being a tool for the Clinton campaign. The guy can't be bought. He's worth $10 billion.

There are plenty of points where I do agree with him, and I appreciate his no bull**** attitude.

However, this is politics. In order to win you have to appeal to the masses, in order to achieve your desired ends. Mr. Trump just does not fit the bill. Meanwhile, he continues to do the GOP more harm than good.

What revolutionary solutions has he offered? All I hear is posturing, references to his business career and all the same status quo **** every other candidate serves. We have the same problems now that weve had for the last 30 years and the candidates continue to offer up the same solutions and those solutions are dragging us further down the sewer pipe.

You want to vote for change? Vote for someone who offers some different solutions..... whats the worst that can happen?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Haven't figured that part out yet. Just "out" for now. I'll work out the details when we get to that point.

I don't think he'll stay in contention to the primaries, much less the election. His non-PC attitude and determination to fix illegal immigration needs to stay in the news as long as possible though. These things need to be recognized as being the majority voting opinions going forward.

Not unlike the "OMG, I can't believe Ben Carson's take on a Muslin running for president," the MSM has been ending :rolleyes: his presidential run with.
    Funny now that he's nearly taking, if not taking, the lead?

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I don't think he'll stay in contention to the primaries, much less the election. His non-PC attitude and determination to fix illegal immigration needs to stay in the news as long as possible though. These things need to be recognized as being the majority voting opinions going forward.

Not unlike the "OMG, I can't believe Ben Carson's take on a Muslin running for president," the MSM has been ending :rolleyes: his presidential run with.
    Funny now that he's nearly taking, if not taking, the lead?

Right. Most polls, Carson and Trump pretty much have 50%. Seems to me like most primary voters are sick and tired of the run of the mill Republicans who promise conservative solutions, then get to Washington and tell us it can't be done.

You know what's bad for the Republican Party? Jeb Bush. John Kasich. Chris Christie. Mitch McConnell. John Boehner. That's what's bad for the party. Trump is the guy holding a flashlight and saying, "your foundation's rotting." How is that his fault?

Top Bottom