• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    We saw his partner stuff that first rag into the tube. Then he flips the tube and works on a second rag. I never saw the first rag again, it must of been left in the tube!

As far as the warhead hitting the bulkhead in front of him, I saw on mythbusters that those RPG warheads have an inertial fuze and is not armed until it is far clear of the launcher. I am voting for the rag binding up the propellent charge somehow.

I would think that a charge the size of that warhead would of left only little bits. Either way it couldn't have been more entertaining!

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    Naaa.....the propellant blew up, giving him a mashed tater face and no hands. If the warhead had gone, I'm sure we wouldn't have got that fine masterpiece of film making, as if would have blown all of them to kingdom come.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I did a fast stop/pause/stop/pause/stop/pause and it looked as tho the warhead went to the shooter's right, towards the cameraperson's left. I could only catch it once altho I could catch sight of that one time. Maybe it did hit the barrier in front of him.

Methane Herder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Pitchfork Union
    We saw his partner stuff that first rag into the tube. Then he flips the tube and works on a second rag. I never saw the first rag again, it must of been left in the tube!

As far as the warhead hitting the bulkhead in front of him, I saw on mythbusters that those RPG warheads have an inertial fuze and is not armed until it is far clear of the launcher. I am voting for the rag binding up the propellent charge somehow.

I would think that a charge the size of that warhead would of left only little bits. Either way it couldn't have been more entertaining!

That is taking the "recoiless" out of the recoiless rocket launcher.
    MH

Top Bottom