• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I shouldn't have to listen to a speech to select ****ing English in America. English needs to be made the official language and people need to learn it or learn to deal with it.
    Stop catering to other languages. This costs us millions maybe even billions a year.
    If you aren't willing to assimilate then don't ****ing come to America

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Trigger Time again.

I agree 100%, we shouldn't have to press 1 for English, it should have been our official Language decades before we was even born. Once again, a perfect example to us bowing down to other people who migrate here unwilling to become part of our country. If I were (which would not happen) move to another country, I would make every attempt to learn that countries language, not only out of respect, but to efficiently communicate.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    *pssst* Pretty sure that was a joke... ;)

Excuse me for the lack of purple. :rolleyes:

You would be amazed on how many people don't know that, sorta like my neighbor who constantly complained about about DirectTV and told me he was switching to AT&T UVerse when his contract was up in 2 days. I went ahhhh... you do know that AT&T owns DirectTV don't you? He had BrightHouse (now Spectrum) out there 2 days later.

Top Bottom