• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sig shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Spencer, Indian
    I have been catching crappie like crazy this summer. I thought I would go catch some catfish. Ended up catching 60. You have to call this dedicated cat fishing sonar.jpg catfish 2.jpg . Lol Here is some crappie pictures also farm crappie 1.jpg good mess.jpg july 6.jpg And for you bass fisherman big bass.jpg

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Skeeters are the worst I have ever seen and places near me are still in flood stage. Some areas are closed for boats.

I manned up the other day covered every inch of skin and headed out. Set a trot line and bass fished awhile in order to stay moving. Nothing on the trot line and boated a couple bass. Three skeeter bites on one hand that I was working the reel with ungloved.

Frustrating to say the least!

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Taking the time to organize my tackle and put some new line on all my rods. Boat is gassed up ready to go. Hope summer time will get here soon.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Very nice hauls.
    I've been busy with a lot of irons in the fire this year so far. The canoe has forgotten what the water is like.

Crappiepro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    North East Vigo County
    Skeeters are the worst I have ever seen and places near me are still in flood stage. Some areas are closed for boats.

I manned up the other day covered every inch of skin and headed out. Set a trot line and bass fished awhile in order to stay moving. Nothing on the trot line and boated a couple bass. Three skeeter bites on one hand that I was working the reel with ungloved.

Frustrating to say the least!

Oh yeah, another reason I hadn't got on the lake! Hell, all I get done is mowing grass! Im on a riding mower and the bugs are keeping up with me while Im mowing and all in my face!! I couldn't imagine how bad it is on the lakes!

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Headed to the dunes in search of a bug free better place to fish. Thought maybe the steel head would be around. I have always wanted to try it out and thought this is the year since all the flooding and bugs.

There were a few guys that had a couple on a stringer. I caught one short and when I threw it back the gulls ate him right up! All the action I had in six hours of fishing. Slow to say the least. Good there was a beach near by so I could go and cool off awhile.

Great learning experience and everyone for the most part was nice and willing to share info and rigging techniques. Going to try it again. So close to home yet so different.

Top Bottom