• tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    A-It's the most modular designed combat rifle available, and I like options
    B-I can't hit steel targets at 600+ yards with my AK
    C-Wait a minute. Why am I explaining this to you? Your not my wife :smileak:

NDgolfer13

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 28, 2011
    Avon
    I have one and I wonder sometimes why I bought it. It gets no range time and is fairly impractical in the civilian world. My $.02

Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    Some people can't find a use for the AR & don't know why they bought one.
    I have two & working on my 3rd I realy like pulling the trigger on a gun that hits where I aim it.;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Why would someone want an AR? A single AR may not save you if attacked by zombies. So, I bought a second AR yesterday. I feel better now about my chances of surviving the zombie apocalypse. I just need to order the parts for a Dillon 550 to let me crank out as much .223 as these will eat. They can be expensive to keep fed one box at a time with commercial ammo.

BTSTEVE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    Sellersburg
    When I see a question like this I think of the movie Red Dawn, or something like that. Or maybe something like the Cuban revolution. You do not ever know exactly why you will need it, but it will always be nice to have it just in case.
    I think that is why they wrote the second amendment. Isn't there something in there about a well regulated militia?

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    1. It is one of the most enjoyable rifles I own to shoot.
    2. I believe every free citizen has a duty to be prepared to defend what is his/hers, and it fits that requirement better than most others.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I own then for several reasons, for one they are an American classic. Right up there with Chevrolet, 1911's, apple pie and baseball. They are truly American born and bred. I grew up with them, They work. They are very accurate. They are modular. You can build one and not require any machining. Parts are every where. The parts choice's are endless. The are close to the perfect home defense weapon. The are quite lethal and offer reduced over penetration. I could go on and on.

IMO all red blooded non felon Americans should own at least one.

Top Bottom