Conspiracy Obi Wan

428588_286810971383679_157706297627481_802948_2000342259_n.jpg

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    Ghunter see this video on "a defense for Vader's NO" and I think it does make since.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WL_frP2PzM

We grew up with a "bad a****" vader that was cruel and cold. But as we find out in E1-E3 Vader was NOT always like that.

Just can't go there. I refuse to accept a Darth Vader who gets upset and misty-eyed. Lucas castrated Vader, and didn't even have the common courtesy to replace it with a cool looking prosthesis to match the rest of his cyborg outfit.

Side note: I heard they changed Jar Jar's voice. Thank the maker! That was all the franchise needed to drag itself out of the Sarlacc's belly!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    yoda-that-is-why-you-fail.jpg

Anikan was NOT born evil you know. I guess I see the "no" as the anikan that was inside Vader. Even the devil can cry you know.

-Jedi

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    yoda-that-is-why-you-fail.jpg

Anikan was NOT born evil you know. I guess I see the "no" as the anikan that was inside Vader. Even the devil can cry you know.

-Jedi

Your point is valid, but I can't follow you into that old tree on Dagobah. I'm afraid that when I win the light saber battle with George Lucas, his face will explode and reveal my own incompetence underneath.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    It's a trap!!! Perspective plays a large roll in these movies as well as in life. When a victim and a suspect tell their version of the same story, the hard facts generally stay the same but the holes in the story are filled with biased conjecture. More often than not both sides tell the same story from the perspective of the victim. Both sides will also minimize any involvement in anything that makes them appear to be the suspect.

After Luke makes up the story about how his uncle was killed by the big bad government, he decides to go kill the head of the big bad government. What does he know really? He left and they were alive, he returns and theyre dead. He then fabricates everything in the middle to help him justify his antigovernment homicidal tendencies. Perhaps if he knew what really happened he'd have kept his ass at home and fixed the damn evaporators. Fast forward to 4:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MMAoOPa0Pg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:
    Top Bottom