• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    What makes this forum worth reading? or why I stay away???
    Seems like a lot of nice guys here offer smart and humorous comments.
    Many start good, thoughtful threads full of useful information.
    Honest jabs at a subject should be made to provoke thought.
    Comments come in and then everyone moves on as it should be.
    I learn something new. I try and share honest and thoughtful stuff.
    You should not be slammed if you call a post “non-sense”.
    Some like to give criticism but not able to take it?
    Some disagree with a post and hurry to post something negative. Damn the facts.q
    Comment at your own risk?
    Comment and get ready to be slammed is common here and why I stay away.
    Maybe this post belongs in the “Politics” section? or not belong at all. But I’m seeing what kind of replies. YMMV

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I come here to get Indiana News Stories...

Most folks here in Kentuckiana when asked "What's your State Capitol?" Will go "Frankfort...No wait...The other one where they race cars instead of horses...It's big and they have a race there...BRICKYARD!!!! Yep...The state capitol of Indiana is the Brickyard...BOOM!!!"

There are folks I have met on here that I would trust my life with.....Good folks and although we may not always agree we do try to at least get along....I like being challenged and that can be tough on a gun forum but not here...Some of the folks I enjoy posting with the most are folks that I disagree with on some pretty emotional issues..Belief in God, Abortion, Race relations, etc....These are subjects that can get people pretty riled up but we try to keep it pretty civil...

Except for Kut...He's a bomb thrower....;)

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Comment and get ready to be slammed is common here and why I stay away.

LOL...That's why I am like a moth to a flame here....I love being slammed....

Embrace the slam...Become the slam....Slama Lama...Slama Lama Ding Dong...Oh oh oh.....(With Apologies to Otis Day and The Knights, featuring a young Robert Cray on guitar I might add...):)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Seems like someone is a bit tender to the comings and goings of the interwebs.

My friend I got sliced diced and put in the corner when I 1st jumped into the fray.
    After a bit I learned what was real, what was nonsense and most of the points in between.
    There is an ignore list if you so choose to use it. Many do.

If you call one of my posts nonsense then yes, I will ask you to defend your position. Some of my posts are nonsense.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Your choice. I can't give you a reason for either of your questions. I joined for the information about firearms and most things the encompass. I learned over time their is quite a bit of humor, which I throughly enjoy and participate in.

But remember. IT'S THE FREAKING INTERNET AND NOBODY IS MAKING YOU READ IT!!!!!

I find stuff all the time I don't care for. I just go to another thread. I don't ***** and moan about it. Not my forum.

I'd suggest sticking to the particular sub forums that intrest you, i.e. Handguns, Class III etc if you don't want to deal with the majority of the stuff I assume you dislike, as there tends to be not as much of "that" stuff in those areas.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Personally I would never post in a thread in the General Political sub forum.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    You can literally get answers to any question. Not just gun related either. I've learned more from this website than any other source. I've met good people on here. I've bought high quality items at great prices on here. It seems most of the bashing is in the political section, which makes sense. I've seen more people helping other people on this forum than most days in real life, just by taking the time to answer, and educate others that ask. Pretty cool.

Top Bottom