• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If the judge is wrong, the appeal should get that straightened out. Unless the conspiracy goes all the way up. :tinfoil:
    It we use the, "follow the money" logic, it points straight to Sydney Powell, lawyer fees and soliciticing donations from people who want to believe her.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    If the judge is wrong, the appeal should get that straightened out. Unless the conspiracy goes all the way up. :tinfoil:
    I doubt an appeal will even be heard. This was 110 pages of “the court will never hear this case”. The judge all but said the evidence doesn’t matter.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I doubt an appeal will even be heard. This was 110 pages of “the court will never hear this case”. The judge all but said the evidence doesn’t matter.

What do you think this case was about? Was it to resolve whether or not there was election fraud or was it to resolve whether the plaintiff attorneys violated legal procedure and determine sanctions? It's spelled out in the court document what the case is about. It's spelled out what rules those attorneys violated. So it looks to me like, according to the judge, they did what was alleged. But that can be appealed. If they don't try to appeal it, eh, maybe they know they're ****ed.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh. And what WERE those cases? Were they cases about the conduct of the plaintiff attorneys?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You mean I get to sue my neighbor's contractor if I think the contractor ****ed them over?

That is not what this is about. The Texas case should have been heard to show the damages to Texas by other states actions, but apparently Texas doesn't have standing to show damages to Texas...

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    What do you think this case was about? Was it to resolve whether or not there was election fraud or was it to resolve whether the plaintiff attorneys violated legal procedure and determine sanctions? It's spelled out in the court document what the case is about. It's spelled out what rules those attorneys violated. So it looks to me like, according to the judge, they did what was alleged. But that can be appealed. If they don't try to appeal it, eh, maybe they know they're ****ed.
    What was the case about? Voter fraud of such a broad scope that appealing to the board of elections was not an option.

the judge however makes it clear what they thing the case is about

Court noted was “stunning in its scope and breathtaking in its reach” as it sought to “disenfranchise the votes of the more than 5.5 million Michigan citizens who . . . participat[ed] in the 2020 General Election.” (ECF No. 62 at Pg ID 3296.)

There is even a section titled “no evidentiary hearing needed” where the judge rails on that affidavits don’t matter and someone voting in person and then asking for a absentee ballot is not proof of double voting.

I get that this is the outcome you personally wanted. Try to take a step back from that for a second and read what the judge said, specifically under that section about not needing a evidence hearing.

the accusations of vote manipulation are easily countered. Some of these accusations should be so simple to counter with simple math. Did more people vote than were registered?

so why? If it’s a simple math problem to prove this whole thing a witch hunt is it not allowed a day in court? because this judge didn’t like trump.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    So do you think then that the judge lied? What is your evidence of that?
    It's not a matter of lying but a matter of bias. As others have said this didn't really have anything to do with election fraud but with procedure. The decision is based on the judge deciding that the plaintiff's should have known better than to go forward with this suit, and was basically 110 pages of making these Republican lawyers pay. One thing is for sure we need to get the gun cases in front of this lady if she really thinks that way, she can beat down those that are doing these ridiculous 'assault weapon' cases and award the gun companies some money in return.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    We’ll allow morons to sue major corporations in this country for serving their coffee hot and allow burglars to sue homeowners for cutting themselves breaking into a home but we won’t allow evidence to be presented concerning voter fraud.

Not exactly sure how anyone is supposed to consider our government to be legitimate at this point. It no longer serves the people in any way, shape, form or fashion. It only serves itself while selling out the American people and creating a debt which never can and never will be repaid.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Looks like the OP video is no longer on YT (big surprise). I watched it at the time, but didn't archive it. Anyone have a bead on a new source?

Top Bottom