• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They will put in even more effort to stop the truth from leaking out.

It wasn’t clear whether the emails were authentic at first, but Dominion apparently confirmed the evidence when it notified the presiding judge about the leak in a filing on Friday. The attorney who leaked the evidence, Stephanie Lambert, has also now been arrested over the matter.

According to Dominion, Byrne gave a trove of confidential discovery material to his attorney, Lambert, who then leaked it to law enforcement and others.

“But Lambert’s misconduct does not end there,” Dominion added. “Not only did Lambert follow her client’s instruction to share Dominion’s documents with an unknown number of individuals, she also filed dozens of them publicly in an unrelated proceeding (to which Dominion is not a party), and they have now been viewed by tens of thousands of users on social media.”

After reading this I changed my laughing like to a WOW! like.

How long do we think it will take for the European skirmish over servers post election to be confirmed? I hate keeping @jamil waiting…

We are ****ing miles from the Dominion election equipment was not internet connected.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

How long do we think it will take for the European skirmish over servers post election to be confirmed? I hate keeping @jamil waiting…

We are ****ing miles from the Dominion election equipment was not internet connected.
    When Dominion staff are worried about machines being accessed from Kosovo, and rather or not it was an authorized user(which would have been allowed) the entire "not internet connected" kind of goes out the window doesn't it. That apparently is just another lie they told to keep the sheep calm.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    This worked in 2020 so why stop....

Back in 2020 election worker and witness Kathleen Alby (sp?) testified at the November 2020 Arizona Senate Hyatt hearing for Rudy Giuliani.

She said baskets of “military faxes” in Pima County were converted to actual ballots at stations with just one person.

The cubicles only had one chair, no observers. She said hundreds (probably thousands) of these ballots had no chain of custody. She and other election workers could not get questions answered regarding this shady process.

Now today.....
    Prosecutors say in 2022, Zapata ordered military ballots using names she made up. Zapata told investigators she was trying to prove there is fraud in our election system

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    This worked in 2020 so why stop....

Back in 2020 election worker and witness Kathleen Alby (sp?) testified at the November 2020 Arizona Senate Hyatt hearing for Rudy Giuliani.

She said baskets of “military faxes” in Pima County were converted to actual ballots at stations with just one person.

The cubicles only had one chair, no observers. She said hundreds (probably thousands) of these ballots had no chain of custody. She and other election workers could not get questions answered regarding this shady process.

Now today.....
    Prosecutors say in 2022, Zapata ordered military ballots using names she made up. Zapata told investigators she was trying to prove there is fraud in our election system

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    When Dominion staff are worried about machines being accessed from Kosovo, and rather or not it was an authorized user(which would have been allowed) the entire "not internet connected" kind of goes out the window doesn't it. That apparently is just another lie they told to keep the sheep calm.

I went through 65 pgs of emails, couldn't find one that specified voting machines. How do all the work from home people get their work done? Do they log in from home, or send their work in by homing pigeon?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

See above, and I'm not holding my breath regarding the firefight in Europe.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    What would it take for you to conclude by preponderance of the evidence that something along this line happened?
    How about any evidence other than some retired NG who runs a shooting range word? I swear to god Randy, it happened.

I believe there are some, but there is nothing in those emails regarding logging in to voting machines, let alone from overseas.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Can you think of a rational reason for what should essentially just be glorified tabulation machines to have their operating systems not be open source and for that information to be so zealously guarded?

As jamil has said, 'If you act like you have something to hide, I'm going to assume you have something to hide'

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Can you think of a rational reason for what should essentially just be glorified tabulation machines to have their operating systems not be open source and for that information to be so zealously guarded?

As jamil has said, 'If you act like you have something to hide, I'm going to assume you have something to hide'
    I can think of one or two. Money, it costs money to develop and it makes them money. They aren't a charity.

Security, do you think it would be easier or harder for a hacker if they had access to the code? Versus the reverse.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I can think of one or two. Money, it costs money to develop and it makes them money. They aren't a charity.

Security, do you think it would be easier or harder for a hacker if they had access to the code? Versus the reverse.
    The existence of open source Linux and its superior security to most other O/S's is living proof that yes, open code that has many eyes on it makes it more secure since the "good guys" can see it and test it. Open source vulnerabilities are typically found and fixed many times quicker than closed source programs.

And why would any voting machine to be used in an American election have any "features" such as weighting, etc.?
    We don't hold any "weighed" elections all candidates are supposed to be equal.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The existence of open source Linux and its superior security to most other O/S's is living proof that yes, open code that has many eyes on it makes it more secure since the "good guys" can see it and test it. Open source vulnerabilities are typically found and fixed many times quicker than closed source programs.

And why would any voting machine to be used in an American election have any "features" such as weighting, etc.?
    We don't hold any "weighed" elections all candidates are supposed to be equal.
    When referring to Linux vs other operating systems, you are probably correct. But anyone has access to those programs. With the voting programs not quite so much, hence the lawsuits to gain access that have been filed.

Some places use weighting, ranked choice elections.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    How about any evidence other than some retired NG who runs a shooting range word? I swear to god Randy, it happened.

I believe there are some, but there is nothing in those emails regarding logging in to voting machines, let alone from overseas.
    Who or what is an NG? Who is Randy? I believe three US generals were whistleblowers in the European server ordeal. Generals that were cancelled for their whisteblowing.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Who or what is an NG? Who is Randy? I believe three US generals were whistleblowers in the European server ordeal. Generals that were cancelled for their whisteblowing.
    I've heard of one retired National Guard officer who made that claim.

As for Randy, I take it you're not familiar with Donny Baker.

Reactions: Mij

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

It’s crazy to choose voting systems with proprietary software. What critical trade secrets could there be in code that tabulates votes? It absolutely should be open source. The saying said another way. If you don’t want your elections to be run transparently, that means you want them opaque. Why?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Open source software is heavily scrutinized by experts all over the world in a way proprietary software cannot. Open source software is in use in many critical systems today, and I trust it in our systems way more than I’d trust proprietary software.

Top Bottom