• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Idunno. Maybe calm down a bit here. You got your feathers all ruffled up. I mean it's not a great look. :): J/K, but probably still could use a :chillpill:

Of course that goes for me. I am in the set I named "people". My bias is towards believing that, if the election were completely fair, Trump would have won. That clear things up for you? Prolly not. I don't believe in the Kraken, the mystical claim which we never got to hear, and the phantom evidence we never got to see. I include general whatshisface's wild ass claim about CIA raids in germany. Some of you guys are really fond of that stuff. There's is no reason to believe it other than it confirms people's fantasies.

I suspect the reason you judge me this way is a conflation of standards and what we're applying them to. So I state some facts that apply to standards of how the outcome could be changed. That's different from the standards which I apply to my own opinion, which is that had everything been above board, Trump should have won the election. A practical outcome requires a higher standard than your belief.
    Ok so answer one question
    Who gave the order to stop the ballet counting in five states at the same time in the 2020 presidential election?
    And don’t give me some bullahit answer.
    The election was rigged. period.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Ok so answer one question
    Who gave the order to stop the ballet counting in five states at the same time in the 2020 presidential election?
    And don’t give me some bullahit answer.
    The election was rigged. period.
    The ballot counting stopped shortly after folks were posting videos of vote tallies changing right before their eyes…

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I just noticed the video I posted in the very first post of this thread has been deleted. Why would that happen? Think hard and you'll figure it out. :shady:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So recently in federal testimony it was revealed how GA election equipment could be hacked with a ball point pen. Now they are revealing in further testimony that the audit logs can be cleared or changed and it all can be put on a smart card and no computer expertise is needed.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Then he revealed how bites can be changed by the software, no wonder they wanted the paper ballots destroyed.

“No One Will Know…”​

“After the Bash Bunny installation of malware in under two minutes without breaking or removing any seals, Dr. Halderman demonstrated in his video a mock election. He had five ballots that were a “yes” or “no” contest. All five were marked with “yes” and verified as “yes” votes on the human-readable text. However, when the votes were tabulated, the results were two votes for “yes” and three votes for “no” despite the ballots all reading “yes.”

“Further, this attack could be programmed to initiate only on certain ballots. Dr Halderman testified:”

“Instead of cheating on every ballot, you could program malware to cheat on every second ballot, every third ballot, et cetera. So that if a voter noticed a problem and complained and then was instructed to go back to the machine, try again, we’ll see if it is a problem with the machine. When the voter repeated the same selections, the ballot would come out correctly.”
    “This would inevitably make the attack almost undetectable at the local level as most poll-workers would likely assume a voter simply made a mistake rather than thinking the machine was compromised.”

Cue up @jamil, to say but it’s not proof…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Then he revealed how bites can be changed by the software, no wonder they wanted the paper ballots destroyed.

“No One Will Know…”​

“After the Bash Bunny installation of malware in under two minutes without breaking or removing any seals, Dr. Halderman demonstrated in his video a mock election. He had five ballots that were a “yes” or “no” contest. All five were marked with “yes” and verified as “yes” votes on the human-readable text. However, when the votes were tabulated, the results were two votes for “yes” and three votes for “no” despite the ballots all reading “yes.”

“Further, this attack could be programmed to initiate only on certain ballots. Dr Halderman testified:”

“This would inevitably make the attack almost undetectable at the local level as most poll-workers would likely assume a voter simply made a mistake rather than thinking the machine was compromised.”

Cue up @jamil, to say but it’s not proof…
    Looks to me like they are saying that it could've happened this way. Not that it did. A lot of "could" in there. In any event they brought to attention the possibilities.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Looks to me like they are saying that it could've happened this way. Not that it did. A lot of "could" in there. In any event they brought to attention the possibilities.
    Could anyone answer this simple question, if the audit logs can be changed so easily how would there ever be evidence “it did” happen? This tack allows the bad guys to change election data while a bunch of self described republican voters hold back because the bad guys were smart enough to build machines they can not only hack, but also erase all the finger prints…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Could anyone answer this simple question, if the audit logs can be changed so easily how would there ever be evidence “it did” happen? This tack allows the bad guys to change election data while a bunch of self described republican voters hold back because the bad guys were smart enough to build machines they can not only hack, but also erase all the finger prints…
    Since it cannot be proven is why I said at least they brought to attention the possibilities so those issues can possibly be addressed in the future to prevent such things. Changes need to be made. That's about all they can do Mike unless they can get the bad guys to spill the beans in great detail.

Last edited:

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Until we conduct elections the way France does, I will never be confident in the outcome of a national election again. Provided they don’t successfully utilize the judicial system to keep him off the ballot entirely, if Trump wins this time they didn’t cheat enough and he should’ve won bigger. If Trump loses again, they cheated enough again. Might not happen during my lifetime, but I fear this BS (especially the allowed invasion at the southern border, intended to change the electorate enough to completely and permanently disenfranchise Republicans and create a single-party system here) could see our Republic careening toward the fourth box of liberty.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If the two questions were all the info available, but it is not. You say similar things on every individual topic on vote threads, but in their totality they form a preponderance of evidence to me.

Now please show who was saying Trump should be reinstated on INGO or stop saying that folks did…
    What preponderance of evidence makes you think there was a raid in Germany?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The same evidence you routiely dismiss with the slander of a respected general who gave up a lot to be a whistleblower…
    :lmfao: Yer just gonna keep going around in circles aren’t ya.

Usually whistle blowers bring evidence. This is just **** some hasbeen claimed.

Here ya go. Let’s use your own logic on this. Does the general have the ability to lie? Would he lie to protect someone he’s loyal to?

miketx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2023
    Texas
    Trump is alleged to have sexually assaulted whatsherface years ago. It's reported that Trump has a dick. So he has the means to do it. It's been widely reported that Trump likes to grab women by the *****. So he has a reason he might sexually assault her. Given only that information, did he sexually assault her?
    LOl, you never grabbed a womans privates? I have, All the men I know have. Why haven't you?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I agree with both of these statements... he found a "lane", it resonated and he hit it hard. There was nothing in his "prior life" to indicate he was a conservative.

Absent bumpstocks and something else, I forget what it was, relatively minor, I had zero issue with his administrations policies... I posted previously and maintain, policy-wise, best president in my lifetime.
    Alright, who are you and what have you done with the real SD4L

Top Bottom