• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    :dunno: I saw the "nazi mod" thread right when he posted it...kind of got a kick out of it but only because i knew he wouldn't last long.

I did look at his recent history...not what i would call "one liners" but i suppose i was only seeing the posts that the almighty mods deemed worthy

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Come now, VUPD, you know why. It is a variant of the same behavior you see at work, attention seeking.

See if this helps: Attention Seeking Behaviors | Psychology Today

Most of it is tied into the daddy. Have you read Life at the Bottom yet? All cops should read that book, IMHO.
    ding,ding,ding

A lot of it also ties into their subconscious feelings of external locus of control. That is to say, a person who is of that belief/mindset usually is of the same type to seek attention and demonstrate their superiority of beliefs.

aescsar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2014
    Bedford
    Occasionally I run across people in real life who just spew stupidity, ignorance, and seem to have no control on the vent of their messed up thoughts. These people walk among us. They are the guy who overreacts at everything, then wonders why the world is so unfair. They are the gal who doesn't understand why guys keep dumping her because she is so unpleasant to be around that good looks wear off pretty quickly. They are the folks who don't care if their loud and obnoxious behavior offends lots of other people because they just don't care about anything and anyone other than themselves.

Sometimes it's a result of poor social skills, and sometimes it's just innate. This was why I went into science rather than a job where I have to work with the general public. I learned that working retail after high school when I was working to put myself through school, 9 out of 10 customers you deal with are decent folks who are a pleasure to try to help. But that one out of ten could ruin the entire day because no matter what you did, you could give them the winning lottery ticket, they were going to take their anger out on you, and they knew you just had to stand there and take it.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    "F the Nazi mods". I wish I'd got a screenshot. It was classic :rofl:

Josxxx73
    user-offline.png

Plinker
    reputation_green.gif

Join DateFeb 2014
    Location carmel
    Posts 6

**** the nazi moderators of this message board!
    **** this message board. I just registered and my personal inbox is almost immediately flooded with childish, nazi emails from moderators. Get a ****ing life you idiots, and stop deleting comments!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Narcissism

Most people on internet forums have a little narcissist in us. We like to think people care about our opinions and should listen to what we say.

Then there are the raging, no holds-barred, rules are meant for other, crazed, 200 proof narcissists who can't stand that someone would not give them the respect they so obviously deserve....for being born, I guess.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Narcissism

Most people on internet forums have a little narcissist in us. We like to think people care about our opinions and should listen to what we say.

Then there are the raging, no holds-barred, rules are meant for other, crazed, 200 proof narcissists who can't stand that someone would not give them the respect they so obviously deserve....for being born, I guess.

Sociopathy.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Can we have a 'Sanitzed' INGO Thread obituary sticky filled with these, p p please. I hate missing these meltdowns. My life is so uneventful ya know?

I don't know what's worse, coming in late like I am now, or having BK message me on Facebook TELLING ME IT'S GOING ON while I'm going into a meeting--only to get out and see the thread was locked and deleted. I can't have ANY fun! <kicks the dirt and walks away mumbling>

Top Bottom