• ...and so much more!
  • CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Mike Krieger On Why He Supports Ron Paul | ZeroHedge
    If you have time, read the whole post over at ZH. It is well worth the time. I thought i'd share this excerpt.
    Why the Elite Establishment or TPTB Hate Ron Paul
    In case you have been asleep under a rock for the last few months let me fill you in. The elite in this country that control all forms of mainstream communication in the United States as well as both fake political parties are having a panic attack in response to Ron Paul’s surging popularity. There is a simple reason for this. On the important issues, the issues that affect your freedom and economic future he does not tow the party line of TPTB. As I have written about endlessly for almost five years now, the Federal Reserve is the mechanism of American empire and this institution’s policies are the primary reason the middle class in America is on the verge of being completely destroyed. It is the mechanism for transferring wealth and power to a smaller and smaller faction of the population through persistent inflation. As Keynes wrote: “Lenin was certainly right. There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose.”

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Ron Paul exposes the establishment BS just by the topics he discusses Th establishment is positively panicked he might get the nod and will do ANYTHING to derail him. We ain't seen nothing yet!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Good read based on what you posted.
    But lets get real here people. Say R.P. does win, just bear me out for a second.
    Do you really think if R.P. is the next president that we can still be saved?
    Mathematically speaking we are so far in debt that it's impossible to paid it all back.
    So even if he cut ALL PROGRAMS and SPENDING we are still doomed.
    Now imagine if of JAN 2013 all SSA payments stop, all welfare stops, all child tax credits are no more, all unemployment, etc..

Do you know what is going to happen? Think about it. It will just cause what is going to happen to happen sooner.

Prep boys & girls there is no helping this titanic. Prep are be ready.
    -Jedi

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    But lets get real here people. Say R.P. does win, just bear me out for a second.
    Mathematically speaking we are so far in debt that it's impossible to paid it all back.
    So even if he cut ALL PROGRAMS and SPENDING we are still doomed.
    Now imagine if of JAN 2013 all SSA payments stop, all welfare stops, all child tax credits are no more, all unemployment, etc..

Do you know what is going to happen? Think about it. It will just cause what is going to happen to happen sooner.

Prep boys & girls there is no helping this titanic. Prep are be ready.
    -Jedi

I know what is going to happen, and environment that I can live in!

nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    The national debt is no problem. Most of it is owed to the federal reserve. Don't for get, they create money out of thin air and then loan it to the govt. at interest. Thus, the debt is an imaginary one based on imaginary money. Eliminate the federal reserve and that portion of the debt can be repudiated!!!!
    And I hope it all starts before I get too old to participate on an active level. I want to be a punisher in the upcoming strife.....John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    __SNIP__

-Jedi

True, but I'd rather he be in office and trying to control riots and bad situations as opposed to a Romney or Obama. I mean, Chicago might get burned down and Detroit might lose a few buildings but the Constitution would be more intact with Paul, methinks.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.”
    G. Washington

Wake up You!

Top Bottom