• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have stayed out of this thread as it is something I don't really care one way or another about. But this past week, I was turning right at a light with the green light. Here came some bicycle on the sidewalk and shoots right in front me as I began my turn. **** him.
    This is a thing that many people get upset with cyclists about. They try to live in both worlds. Another reason why it would be safer for all, including cyclists, if they had to yield to everyone else. But know. Pride goeth before the splat. “You will respect me as an equal!” Whoops! Sorry, didn’t see ya there chief.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    I think we can all agree that bike/walking trails should not be used by airplanes.

I was wondering if this story would show up on INGO sooner or later. I actually know the family of the pilot who crashed. His father-in-law was my manager when I first started working at my current employer, and had just passed away a couple weeks ago, and now this happens. Their family is getting hit pretty hard right now. Prayers would be appreciated.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was wondering if this story would show up on INGO sooner or later. I actually know the family of the pilot who crashed. His father-in-law was my manager when I first started working at my current employer, and had just passed away a couple weeks ago, and now this happens. Their family is getting hit pretty hard right now. Prayers would be appreciated.
    Sorry to hear that. Prayers indeed!

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I have stayed out of this thread as it is something I don't really care one way or another about. But this past week, I was turning right at a light with the green light. Here came some bicycle on the sidewalk and shoots right in front me as I began my turn. **** him.
    You obviously failed to notice how special the cyclist was and yield to his awesomeness. Thankfully you were able to keep his poor choices from having any consequences for him but your bad attitude about the interaction cannot be tolerated.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Did you catch up to him and Roll some Coal?
    Nah, for one it's gas. Two didn't really have the time. Luckily he came from my left which gave me another split second to react. The bike on my right did stop and wait for the light. The road they were on has a sidewalk, a separate path for bikes between the sidewalk and the road, and bike specific stop lights.

Top Bottom