• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Who watches or listens to programming live anymore? :)

Seriously though, I record, DVR, or podcast anything I can so I can skip through the commercials. I've been known to DVR ball games for the first half or so so I can skip commercials...sometimes it's hard to no just skip to the end (or real time) :)

It's the ONLY way GFGT!

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I wholeheartedly recommend the TuneIn app. You can listen and record many radio stations and WIBC is one of them.

i have that app and use it to listen to a few stations, mostly over wifi to avoid data burn. did not know you could record with it. will need to figure that bout.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    i have that app and use it to listen to a few stations, mostly over wifi to avoid data burn. did not know you could record with it. will need to figure that bout.

It works OK. It's not DVR simple but it usually works. While playing a radio stream, there is a little alarm clock looking icon on the screen. When you click that, you should see an option to set a record timer. But be advised, you have to leave the app open and the screen saver can't kick in or the timer won't start. If you just want to record something you happen to be listening to, there is a red record button at the bottom-left of the screen. Click it and it should start recording. Your recordings will be stored in the "recordings" tab. It's not perfect but it's the best one I've been able to find.

Strug

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    West Indy
    I heard a plug for it on my commute this morning while listening to Tony Katz. I hope I can make time catch at least some of the show.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    The show premiers today, 5:00 to 7:00 pm, on WIBC (93.1 WIBC). We'll be talking about recent pushes for gun control in the wake of the Charleston, SC shooting, the new decriminalization of "short barreled shotguns" in Indiana, the push for "Constitutional Carry" in this state and much more! We'll have several recurring segments during each show, including "the Marksmanship Minute," where we'll talk about ways to improve your accuracy, and "Honoring Hoosier Heroes," where we'll pay tribute to men and women who carry guns to protect our safety and defend our freedoms.

Please join us today and every Saturday afternoon!

Guy

Top Bottom