• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    Signed my wife up for the Basic Pistol Course that starts this morning at Old Trails indoor range in Richmond this morning.

She has her Indiana Lifetime Permit and her Utah Non-Resident Permit so now she is going to get some hands on training to get her more comfortable and educated on firearms.

Good way to introduce new people to handguns.

Tester

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Signed my wife up for the Basic Pistol Course that starts this morning at Old Trails indoor range in Richmond this morning.

She has her Indiana Lifetime Permit and her Utah Non-Resident Permit so now she is going to get some hands on training to get her more comfortable and educated on firearms.

Good way to introduce new people to handguns.
    Good way to introduce people to other new gun enthusiasts, too.
    Wish her luck!

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    Congratulations. I wish my wife would. I belong to Old Trails. My wife has her Indiana lifetime license, but she lacks a Florida or Utah. I thought it was great when she got her license. She got it because she didn't want to drive one of our cars without knowing that I left a gun in the glove compartment. It's cool that you can share your sport with your wife.

Sgt7330

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rush Co.
    That is a great idea. I have put the wife through some basic training I got as a police officer, but I think that having someone else do some training would be an advantage. No stopping in the middle of shooting to ask about the electric bill, buying diapers, why I havent fixed the faucet....

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    My wife went this morning for the second half of the NRA pistol class. This week they will get to shoot. She took her LCR with her to shoot after they get done with the .22s that they will train them on.

I really want to get her into a semi auto because of the easier trigger pull but she has a hard time racking the slide to to some surgery she has had on her wrist and arm.

I hope she has a good time today and wants to go back to range again tomorrow to practice.

Top Bottom