• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Yesterday (Easter) while driving the speed limit (70 mph), on the interstate, in the right hand lane, a couple of vehicles came up on my left. It was an extreme incident of road rage. The rear vehicle was following the other just inches off the rear bumper of the other. The lead vehicle was speeding up and then putting on the brakes. Both were screaming and making obscene gestures. As soon as I realized what was going on, I put on my right turn signal and pulled off the road to the shoulder and stopped. In a minute, when the vehicles were long gone, I put on my left blinker and pulled back on the interstate and continued for home. After we got everyone home (I was loaded down with relatives), I got an "attaboy" from the wifey.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Thanks for getting out of my way!!!

Actually, we've been enjoying the lesser known state roads for our drives of late. Seems like nobody uses them anymore. Only adds 10 minutes to our 2hr drive and gives me a chance to become familiar with evacuation options at the same time.

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    My Wife hates my driving. Something about not running every stoplight annoys her. Even with all the speeding she does, she is still always late.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    can't remember the last time i got an "attaboy" from the wife. i'd even settle for a "not too bad". and i think we were still in college the last time she did while i was driving.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    It goes both ways guys... :)we ladies don't always nag. Do you always say Thank you when we do something nice too?

Glad she appreciated your smart driving and getting all the relatives home safe. :yesway:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Hopefully a new ironing board and a skillet to fix your breakfast in(idea from Walter Williams)
    Maybe instead of the Kitchenaid dishwasher, she is campaigning for one about 6'2", blond, named Sven, who has bodybuilding as a hobby.

Top Bottom