Wife couldn't resist playing with my new toy today.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    So after buying the CBOB yesterday my wife and I took our weekly trip to the range. I think she saw how well I was shooting the CBOB and the goofy look on my face while firing it and she couldn't resist she begged to shoot it.

I warned her that the .45 packs a whole lot more punch than her .22 but she persisted. I think she just wanted to prove that she could handle it, after all it doesn't jump out of my hands, and I am just a big nancy boy.

Well she shot it, said a few choice words, scowled at me and went back to her Buckmark. I was impressed that she even tried, and she held on tight. She never wants to shoot my RO or my XDm, I think the beauty of the CBOB got ahold of her a bit.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You lucky SOB!
    At least she goes to the range with you every week, I have to beg my girlfriend to take her to the range just one single time.
    I cant even think she would ever want to come every week.

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    Yep I am blessed, It was just really amusing knowing what was coming and watching it all unfold in front of me. I got as much kick out of watching her as she did out of the gun. I will say in her defense I have had several people comment on how little muzzle flip I get on a gun, so I do make it look really tame. She is sure a trooper for trying,

She put probably 350 rounds through her Buckmark on Sunday so she is a trooper.

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    My wife prefers a revolver over an auto. She carries a 38. Her favorite gun in the rack is the 44 mag carbine. I have a feeling that's going to change when the M10/9 gets here. :shoot: I see a lot more reloading in my future. :D

Kcustom45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Brownsburg
    hmmm...my wife carries, shoots, and used to compete with a Kimber Pro Carry with an aluminum frame. It actually used to be my gun until she shot it and liked it better than her Springfield XD 40.

Lately she has been wanting me to get her a little 3" 1911. :cool:

Top Bottom