• Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    0318121625b.jpg

0318121625a.jpg

Went to the range today with the wife. Tried out the new .45 she got me on friday (which was awesome) and shot some of the other handguns. Met a fellow ingo'er that goes by Miguel on here. Great guy. Let me and the wife try out his Glock 19. Well to wrap up we went over to the rifle range and the wife shot the ar for the first time. She actually went through all but 2 out of the 30 round mag. I am so proud. :rockwoot::ar15:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I made the mistake of letting my wife shoot my AR a while back. Short story is that she loves it and burns up most of the ammo when we take it out. Between her and my 15 year old, they can go through most of the ammo we bring before I'm done setting up the spotting scope.

Hopefully, you wife either enjoys is to much, she wants one for herself, or likes it, but not enough to eat every bit of ammo you bring.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Ehhh... mags are cheap. Probably not as hard on a Pmag as an aluminum mag. That looks like a PMag.

MommaSarah

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    My arms is too short to hold it up off the table. LOL I probably would have flew off the bench if I hadn't rested it on the mag. Hubby didn't seem to mind. I like it, but maybe just one mag per range trip. :ar15: :cool:

MommaSarah

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    And NO PINK GUNS!!! I'm not a sissy. No offence to the pink gun owners but, c'mon, a pink gun? I guess that's the only way some guys can get their wives in on the action. Uck.

Nate6512

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Fishers
    And NO PINK GUNS!!! I'm not a sissy. No offence to the pink gun owners but, c'mon, a pink gun? I guess that's the only way some guys can get their wives in on the action. Uck.

Yeah, I mentioned pink guns to my wife the other day and she seemed offended...

Glad you enjoyed the range time.

togden812

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    Osgood
    Yeah, I mentioned pink guns to my wife the other day and she seemed offended...

Glad you enjoyed the range time.

I need you guys to talk to my wife. I left for the 1500 Saturday and she said. "You can buy me a handgun if its pink."

I told her there weren't any....

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    :yesway: Great job getting her out there. A family that shoots together stays together. Especially if she can out shoot you on distant targets. :D

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I hope she gets to where she can out shoot with it. She can do pretty good now with the 10/22. Just needs some more practice with this one. Who knows, Maybe by the end of the summer I will have to buy a AR just for her. I would not mind a bit.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Who had the crazy length bipod on the rifle next you..that is huge for a benchrest shooting position lol

LOL. That is mine. It is a 9-12 inch bipod on a ruger 10/22. I have been meaning to get another one for it but just have not gotten around to it yet. It set up just like it is now when I bought it. I am tall so it is pretty comfortable for me to shoot but the wife and kids do have a little trouble with it.

Top Bottom