• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnsmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    10 1/2 weeks. I asked her what was in her past that held this up. We've been married 40 years, so I really would have known if she was a Communist or something. She says she won't carry, but I think she looks good carrying. If I can post some pics, I will. I don't think I can yet.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Bloomington
    congratulations to your wife. I took my grandmother to the gun store and she bought a Beretta 22, and is anxiously awaiting her LTCH. I took 5 family members to a ladies firearms class last weekend and four of them are now gun owners.

:rockwoot:

johnsmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    congratulations to your wife. I took my grandmother to the gun store and she bought a Beretta 22, and is anxiously awaiting her LTCH. I took 5 family members to a ladies firearms class last weekend and four of them are now gun owners.

:rockwoot:
    Thanks and congrats to you also. Maureen won't carry. That's one step too far for her, but I'm tickled that she got the license. At least her name is on the roster as a gun owner. Hopefully the politicians will recognize that we are an important block of voters.

chewylax8

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Congrats! That is awesome :rockwoot:Even though she won't carry (for now) at least she's open to the idea.

Top Bottom