Wife says I should buy a progressive press...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've got the hornady LnL too.

I found choosing a press was just like choosing my first carry gun... Lots of info, choices, opinions, etc. I finally decided on the LnL as the best balance of quality, value, reputation, etc.

I've only loaded about 500 rounds so far, but so far I'd highly recommend it.

Have fun... (BTW my wife suggested I buy one too to save money on bullets. Bless her heart.)

bman1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Huntington, Indiana
    I really took alot of time in choosing a press. I watched videos on u-tube on using and adjusting them. I was amazed with the hornady LnL progressive press, it looks incredible. In the end I chose the Dillon RL550B because I don't need to chuck out mass quantities of many calibers........yet, and the machine looks very simple to adjust and operate.
    I have not even made my first bullet yet so take my opinion for what it's worth I guess. Tomorrow I take my reloading class and I can't wait!!! Good Luck on your choice.

terrance250

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Terre Haute, IN
    I've owned a Dillon RL 550B for several years now, & have never regretted the purchase. I was going to go with the XL 650, but just don't need to crank out the volume of ammo to justify the case feeder/auto indexing. I'd also consider the 550B if you plan on loading for more calibers in the future. Caliber Conversions are more affordable, and there are more available for the 550B.

Either way you go, the Dillon's are fine machines. For an abundance of Dillon info, & purchasing I went here - Dillon Precision Reloading Press Reviews

Here's my 550B -

DSC01985.jpg

Oh yeah, I almost forgot......

Kool-Aid-man.jpg

Top Bottom