• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daspurlock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Friday afternoon we were on our way out, and my wife said she wants her own ar. Talk about knocking you off your feet, been taking her and our girls out shooting alot so now their hooked. Looks like buying guns & ammo just got easier. :laugh: I love having my family with me and doing something we all like.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Congrats man. I am still trying to get my wife to shoot my AR. She is still a little scared of that one. With guns the more the merrier. Have fun with it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Friday afternoon we were on our way out, and my wife said she wants her own ar. Talk about knocking you off your feet, been taking her and our girls out shooting alot so now their hooked. Looks like buying guns & ammo just got easier. :laugh: I love having my family with me and doing something we all like.

Easier, and more expensive at the same time! Gratz! :rockwoot::ar15:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Very cool. I know the biggest problem i had with my GF and my AR's was her always wanting to shoot them when we go out. An having to keep us both in ammo(had to start reloading)

daspurlock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    I asked her if she wanted on in 22 and her reply to me was, if I wanted a 22 I would have asked for a 22.

arsenal69

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    get her one. Its cool your wife has intrest in the hobby. My wife has four guns of her own and plus she wont ***** when you buy guns or ammo.....lol

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Not only did my wife want one after shooting mine for a while, she wanted to build it herself. I got her a CMMG stripped lower & parts kit from AIM when they had them a few years ago. She sat down with the laptop and used the ARFCOM guides to assemble it herself. The hard part was trying to get the upper she wanted. This was when CMMG and Bravo were either backordered for 6 months at a time or were sold out a few minutes after posting them on the website.

She still has it and wouldn't let it go for anything. Gotta love it.

Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    Woohoo, good for you brother. So you started her out with the 22 version. If I ever got one that is what I would get. Fun and I could afford to shoot it. It may be on a list someday after I get my kids started each with a 22.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Build her a pretty one :rockwoot:

1-19.jpg

Just because they are funny colors doesn't mean they don't shoot real bullets!

Purple = 5.56
    Pink = 5.56
    Yellow = 7.62x39

Top Bottom