• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Wait a second.. hung?

Isnt... MORE information about what our government is doing over in Iraq a GOOD THING for a country supposedly governed by its informed populace?

Color me confused....

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Just goes to show you that the tinfoil brigade is a joke.

If the govenment did half the things it gets credit for these guys would be worm food.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    This video is worth the watch...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1pTl8KdREk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Pentagon Whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg on Upcoming Iraq War Wikileaks Docs (Part 1 of 2)[/ame]

Why do republicans not trust the government on most issues, but almost fully back all of their military activity?:dunno::scratch:

Think about that...I see that as selective :koolaid:...kinda like a LEO practicing selective enforcement.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    One interesting thing the leaked documents apparently show is that Iranian involvement in the Iraqi debacle has been higher than what the Bush and Obama admins admit to. They've been lying about that involvement. Have to wonder why. The civilian deaths, and their under reporting by the Pentagon are also troubling. They said they didn't even keep tallies of deaths. Guess that was a lie, too.
    BBC News - Wikileaks: Iraq war logs 'reveal truth about conflict'

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    ASSange isn't the primary culprit. Bradley Manning is the one that deserves to be hung.

I find it ironic that those who hate obama and his administration so vehemently as say he's a liar (which he is) are the first to say that HIS political appointees in the Pentagon are telling us the truth and they always speak the truth.

There is no logic to that position what so ever.
    Wait a second.. hung?

Isnt... MORE information about what our government is doing over in Iraq a GOOD THING for a country supposedly governed by its informed populace?

Color me confused....

It is a good thing.

These reports illustrate the failures of the political appointees (of both bush and obama) and the harm they have placed our servicemen and women in.

As I said above, it's foolish to the appointees of obama who are claiming the wikileaks are "going to get people killed". The only people it's going to get into hot water are those REMF's appointed by the idiots in chief.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I would support the president if he authorized the assassination of Mr. Assange. Wikileaks is in the business of espionage for attention and profit. Not for profit, my a--.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    I find it ironic that those who hate obama and his administration so vehemently as say he's a liar (which he is) are the first to say that HIS political appointees in the Pentagon are telling us the truth and they always speak the truth.

There is no logic to that position what so ever.

There is plenty of logic to that position when you've worked the same job as Bradley Manning did and have an understanding as to how classified material is treated. Whether you agree with the wars or not, I think we all can agree that dead American troops are a bad thing. In any counter-insurgency operation intelligence is absolutely critical. When we cannot protect the identities of Afghan informants, why would they risk their lives to help us? In Iraq our most valuable intelligence came from people, not spy satellites or even UAVs, I'm sure Afghanistan is the same. If would be informants are afraid to talk to us because of this mess, We are losing intelligence that could have the potential to save American lives. You'd be hard-pressed to find anybody within the intelligence commmunity at any level that thinks this leak is a good thing.

Bradley Manning is an attention-seeking punk that intentionally betrayed his fellow soldiers. His actions will likely indirectly result in dead Americans, and possibly directly result in dead Afghan informants or their family members being killed. Whatever his punishment will be is too good for him.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I'm sure Afghanistan is the same. If would be informants are afraid to talk to us because of this mess, We are losing intelligence that could have the potential to save American lives. You'd be hard-pressed to find anybody within the intelligence commmunity at any level that thinks this leak is a good thing.

Bradley Manning is an attention-seeking punk that intentionally betrayed his fellow soldiers. His actions will likely indirectly result in dead Americans, and possibly directly result in dead Afghan informants or their family members being killed. Whatever his punishment will be is too good for him.

If we want to save American lives, then they need to get out of Afghanistan and Iraq.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    If this is classified material, how is the site not shut down and it's owners behind bars, rather than just the jagov who leaked the info?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    If this is classified material, how is the site not shut down and it's owners behind bars, rather than just the jagov who leaked the info?
    The site isn't in the US, nor are the people running it. The US has no power outside its own borders and that's the way it should be.

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    firehawk- nearest I can figure is that people know he will put information out their, info many governments may want to keep quite. So if someone had access to this info they could spread it at their discretions. Hell my roomate is a marine, and a wireman. H?e said he would have created an ip address through the gov's server. sent the info to wikileaks, and then rapid shares on 4 chan, and deleted the ip address.

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Mr. Assange has a trump card in a little file called "insurance.zip".

Anything happens to him and the key goes out, all over the world. There are too many computers that have these files to find them all.

III percent, we are everywhere!

Top Bottom