• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    paced it off at 13 from the front of the tables to the target, which comes to about 23yds.

How long is your pace? If it only took you 13 paces to cover 69 feet, then your stride is over 5 feet!!!! A three foot stride(which is what a person of normal height can do)would be a distance of 39 feet.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    How long is your pace? If it only took you 13 paces to cover 69 feet, then your stride is over 5 feet!!!! A three foot stride(which is what a person of normal height can do)would be a distance of 39 feet.

not steps, paces. Each time the right foot hits the deck on flat level ground its ~64 inches for me.

rangeguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Hagerstown
    I work tomorrow and will rangefinde the 25 and 50 at WW and post it on here for you guys. If they are short it is probably because we built up the berms and the holes just got moved forward.

BJMANIS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Muncie
    yep. they're 50% of the reason i quit going....the cocky RO's were the other 50%. There was a cool old cat that worked there for a long time and once they got rid of him it went downhill fast...

The "cool Old Cat" I think died, something like cancer. Not Sure. Then there was a kid that packed a Glock 27.. Also Cool. Now I'm not sure what they have because I quit going when they brought the Range Nazi
    Up from Atterbury, Probably will be a long time befor I go back..

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Sent e-mail to pres of mtcc for membership. Was member once before and let go, wow, what mistake. Wilbur-Wright is OK but the time crunch and crowd can be annoying.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Was there Saturday it was packed with people waiting for a table at the 50 yard range because of the rain and it's the only one with a roof!

TheLoneRaider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Phoenix
    My only complaint is picking up brass out of the dirt on the pistol range. I went a few weeks ago on a Thursday it was busy on the rifle side but only me and 1 other guy on the pistol side. Free is good and the RO was helpful.

Top Bottom