• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rz317

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2008
    Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club (near Brookston, IN) will be holding a MultiGun club match on Saturday, July 9th.

Note that this will be a smaller format match than our previous club match, we will be setting up 4 (relatively) simple stages. That does not mean that this match will take less time to complete, please note that previous MultiGun matches have lasted until 4pm.

INMG rules apply.

Required (minimum) rounds are 60 Rifle, 60 Handgun and 60 Birdshot, and 5 Slugs. It is recommended that you bring more as these are minimum rounds required.

Setup: Friday 7/8
    Gates open at 5PM, setup will probably continue until 7PM or so.

It is very important that we have enough people to help out with setup on Saturday before the match, so that we can begin on time. So if you are local and can make it out, it would be much appreciated!

Saturday 7/9
    Gates open at 8AM
    Shooters meeting at 9:45
    Shooting starts at 10AM

Match fee is $20.00* Juniors with paid adult are half price.
    *Setup crew and RO's shoot for $10.00

Wildcat Valley Website (Directions Available Here): Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Actually with the Savage rifle factory demo on bay 8 there shouldn't be a rifle shot much over 50 yards. Would be a good match for the carbine/pistol cal stuff if anyone was so inclined.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Actually with the Savage rifle factory demo on bay 8 there shouldn't be a rifle shot much over 50 yards. Would be a good match for the carbine/pistol cal stuff if anyone was so inclined.

Hah! My 9mm gun still has no rear sight! I won't make it in time, so AR it is.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I wonder if Kirk will come? My offer to let him buddy up for shotgun and or rifle still stands. :popcorn:

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    I'll be there if my wife doesn't work OT Saturday (50-50 chance right now).

I was thinking of bringing an AR for a change, but if ranges are short...maybe the M-1 Carbine.

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    I'll be there if my wife doesn't work OT Saturday (50-50 chance right now).

I was thinking of bringing an AR for a change, but if ranges are short...maybe the M-1 Carbine.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Going out on a limb with,....... no.

Yeah but Im serious when I offer to gear him up for the match. Kirk will most likely read this and Im not being "snarky".
    As most of us who are hooked on shooting sports like its coke we are always trying to drag more into the web.
    However if Kirk doesnt make an effort to at least shoot or take a look, the right to ***** is gone as far as I am concerned.
    Id rather get a new fan of multigun than not, but like the old saying about a mule to water goes.

What say you Kirk? Live large.

Last edited:

GarandMD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Lafayette
    Once again, this was a great match! Four challenging but enjoyable stages made this a good day at the range. Thanks to Tony and others who helped make this match happen.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mike-O
    Top Bottom