• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    any one have any wiley x sun glasses. i am looking at getting a new pair and i have heard a lot of good things about wiley x. just looking for input
    thanks

straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    looking for some that look good and i can wear on my four wheeler and in the water, including the ocean. my other glasses (not cheap one either ) the salt water took the tint off. I want ones that wont fall off and i also can wear fishing.
    so i was thinking the wiley X black ops series and the air rage are the ones i want.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    had a pair that I picked up at Sportsman guide for like 39.95!
    They were my favorite pair of glasses til they fell out of my pocket at the gym and got smashed!! :xmad:

I really like them...if I can find another pair at that price I would definitely grab a few pairs! Overall, they we comfortable, stylish, and did the job! I hate paying top dollar, but I do like them!

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I have some revision X's with two different lenses from traildust for like $25 I looked online and they retail for around $80 and they were new. so check around surplus stores.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    We were issued WileyX and I like them a lot. you can take the strap off and attach the ear pieces and wear them like regular glasses. Those babys are tough too!! Lots of lense inserts too. i have nothing bad to say about them

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I bought a pair with removable lens and took them overseas. They were great and held up very well. I have also tried the more civilian casual glasses and they were great too. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Mad Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    LaPorte County
    I use two different pairs of them on my motorcycle. I have one set in dark lenses and one set in yellow for riding at night and in the rain. They are perscription lenses as I wear glasses. I always use my yellow lense ones at the range as well:):

JAH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Was issued different models on different deployments. Wear them daily, I prefer the ones witht the thinner temples. I know you can get the lenses cut to prescription.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    I use two different pairs of them on my motorcycle. I have one set in dark lenses and one set in yellow for riding at night and in the rain. They are perscription lenses as I wear glasses. I always use my yellow lense ones at the range as well:):

But do the prescription lenses retain their ballistic rating, or, are you using a prescription lens insert? This has been the biggest obstacle I've seen so far. And yeah, that's probably an unintended pun...

Mad Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    LaPorte County
    But do the prescription lenses retain their ballistic rating, or, are you using a prescription lens insert? This has been the biggest obstacle I've seen so far. And yeah, that's probably an unintended pun...

Not sure what your asking me? The lenses are impact resistant as they need to be for cycle riding. No insert complete glasses.

Top Bottom