• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    This is for all of the real Colts fans! The fans who were disappointed to lose last night but are over it and know we will be back next year! I've seen countless negative comments on here over the past few months and I think it's time we step up and show our loyalty. I don't care how much the stadium cost us or how much it costs to have the best quarterback! I am very thankful for both!

Let's show them that we are real fans!:rockwoot:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I didn't wear my Colts stuff yesterday, because I didn't want anything cruddy to get on it at the range...but I'm wearing it today. Does that count?
    Yeah, I'm one of THOSE people. :-P

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    agreed I'm a colts fan till the end. sure I was saddened last night but the light at the end of that tunnel was neither the bears or patriots won anything so yeah life's not that bad.

masterblaster-c

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    indianapolis
    16-2 during the regular season and a trip to the super bowl is nothing to hang your head about! If your a bandwagon fan Indy don't want you!!! I went to every regular season home game and was ashamed to see our own fans were booing when panter took the field during the Jets game!! All of you Colts haters can hit the road, A true fan is behind their team through thick and thin!!!

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only true fan. No excuses, we lost. We have many more years to go. If Manning plays as long as Favre, he still has another 20 yrs of play time. New talent, new year, new schedule... GO COLTS!!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Yep... Disappointed. But last night, the better team won.

Colts didn't force any turn-overs and couldn't stop their passing game.

Lost it fair and square.

-J-

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I'm "real fan" enough to criticize my team when they deserve it.

Colts seemed to be a little more aggressive this season than they had in the past.... until the 2nd quarter started... then they looked like a Tony Dungy team again.

Next season will be interesting since it's a non-cap season... many of the Saints will probably be on other teams.

The Saints were hungry, the Colts were not.

Saints kicked our asses and earned their rings.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Yep, true blue to the end. The Colts got beat by the better team yesterday. The momentum shift after the on-side kick really seemed to put the Colts back on their heels! The Colts didn't play badly, they had their shining moments. Like another poster put it, this was definitely a season to be proud of; we just didn't get crowned the prom king at the big dance.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I'm a colts fan, but not a diehard. Still support them, but IMHO, the Saints deserved it. They came out and played an intense game. Our defense couldn't seem to get their offense stopped. Several times I watch 2 or 3 guys hit the person with the ball, but couldn't figure out the fundamentals (wrap them up and tackle, not just hit them).

That game came out in favor of the better team.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Still have my Colts Flag proudly displayed in front of the house. Go Colts!

I'm also comfortable saying "Congrats Saints" on a good game last night.

Mine's still flying also and still attached to my sig line along with my other fav teams.

16-2 and a trip to the Super Bowl is a lot better than the other 30 teams end results.

Bleed'n Blue and true to the shoe!
    coltsblue.gif

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    What do you "real" Colts fans recommend to those of us who like the Colts, watch the Colts, hope they win, but don't live or die with wins and losses? Should we just give up and not pay attention anymore? Should we hide our faces in shame? Should we turn in our jerseys? Should we not be allowed to buy tickets to the games? Should we just shut up?

I'm also curious about why a "real" fan even cares about what other people do or think. Is it a secret club with extra benefits that I don't know about? Is a "real" fan a higher life form with more talents and gifts?

Just wondering.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    What do you "real" Colts fans recommend to those of us who like the Colts, watch the Colts, hope they win, but don't live or die with wins and losses? Should we just give up and not pay attention anymore? Should we hide our faces in shame? Should we turn in our jerseys? Should we not be allowed to buy tickets to the games? Should we just shut up?

I'm also curious about why a "real" fan even cares about what other people do or think. Is it a secret club with extra benefits that I don't know about? Is a "real" fan a higher life form with more talents and gifts?

Just wondering.
    I think you missed the point. I think he is saying that a real Colts fan is the one that is still a Colts fan today, not hiding their face in shame. I'm not a diehard fan, my life goes on despite what happens to the Colts, but I still root for them, and today is no different than it was yesterday (other than I'm not going to eat so much today).

Top Bottom