Will Marijuana be legalized under Trump?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I support decriminalization of MJ, but not federal funding to help businesses. That’s ridiculous.

But they'll spin it as a net positive revenue generator. Tax revenues, job creation, growing the economy; what's not to like? Only the tax revenues will go to treatment centers and other pet projects that employ many .gov employees to oversee all the good they've created. It's a brilliant plan actually.

I also, am in favor of decriminalization.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But they'll spin it as a net positive revenue generator. Tax revenues, job creation, growning the economy; what's not to like? Only the tax revenues will go to treatment centers and other pet projects that employ many .gov employees to oversee all the good they've created. It's a brilliant plan actually.

I also, am in favor of decriminalization.

I think that kind of business doesn’t need any help to get started.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

A key congressional committee plans to hold a historic vote on a bill to end the federal prohibition of marijuana next week, two sources with knowledge of the soon-to-be-announced action said.

The legislation, sponsored by House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-NY), would remove cannabis from the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) and set aside funding to begin repairing the damage of the war on drugs, which has been disproportionately waged against communities of color.

Those programs—such as job training and legal aid for people impacted by prohibition enforcement, loans for small cannabis businesses owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals and efforts to minimize barriers to licensing and employment in the legal industry—would be paid for with a new federal five percent tax on marijuana sales instituted under the bill, and some of them would be administered by a new Cannabis Justice Office in the Department of Justice.

This could be win-win for the dems. De Facto reparations plus enhanced vote buying paid for with public money with increased opportunity to line their own pockets

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This could be win-win for the dems. De Facto reparations plus enhanced vote buying paid for with public money with increased opportunity to line their own pockets

I especially like this part - "loans for small cannabis businesses owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals"

So... the small time drug dealer down the block?

Top Bottom