• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Looks like Greece is leaving the Ez and will not be part of the Euro. Will Obama burn billions to bail it out and prevent a market adjustment?

I say let it fall, and let them rebuild!

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    obama

obama cannot allow the economy to get any worse so they will print or put us into more debt to make it look like obama cares about the world. its pathetic, they retire at 55 or something stupid like that and expect everyone to pay for them, typical liberals

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    Look for the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to act. And who is the giant contributor?:(

This doesn't look like a job for the IMF as much as the other IMF, the Impossible Missions Force.

us_agent

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    the further i get down the rabbit hole, sometimes i wish i'd of never gone down it in the first place..

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Update: Nope ....they are out of the Euro by June 18

From what I just read, no one knows......Obama was trying something at Camp David, but Germany was not in with it.....

Might be an IPO for Greece and hope it goes better than face book. Anyone want to buy stock and own a little piece of Greece?

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    From what I just read, no one knows......Obama was trying something at Camp David, but Germany was not in with it.....

Might be an IPO for Greece and hope it goes better than face book. Anyone want to buy stock and own a little piece of Greece?

The problem is that these days Greece is about as valuable as grease.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Greece is out of the EZ by June 18.....

Stocks should rise, gas will fall and the dollar with strengthen until the banking issues hit home. Spain is next with Italy and Portugal not far behind, from what I have been following. Obama will do his best to hold them together until after the election.

This will hurt US based companies involved in exports.

It will be interesting to watch where the Euro's go.

If you are a risk taker, short the Euro against dollars.

one dollar today is 1.25 euros.

Election day one dollar is .95 euros

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    obama-messiah can save Greece by making them the official 51st state.Then they can apply for welfare and get US money for not working like so many people here in the lower 48.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I dont see how he can or could.

Federal Reserve.

He did appoint the Chairman.

Treasury issues bonds (Secretary of the Treasury is also appointed), Federal Reserve buys them, viola!! Instant Obama Bucks for his Stash.

Then the President just uses authority already granted to him to provide foreign aid. Bing bang boom.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Step 1: Use a NASDAQ "Computer glitch" to cause Greece to suddenly acquire billions of dollars in shorts of Facebook stock.

Step 2: Sell shorts once facebook completely burns to the ground.

Step 3: Default Greece anyway because their economy literally is incapable of functioning without the constant cash flow from the government.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Obama does not have that kind of power.He has no money,and as a country we owe 15 trillion.

No if anyone is going to bail out Greece it will be those who control the money.The Federal Reserve,and anyone holding "US dollars" will pay via a devaluation of the currency(inflation).

Spain and JP Morgan are much higher on my list of worries right now though.
    JPM has 50 trillion in derivatives ready to blow up.
    They lost "2 billion" when the reality is they lost 22 billion in the last 5 weeks.The original profit they made(20 Billion on paper)plus the 2 billion loss.IE in reality they lost 22 billion.More information here---->Harvey Organ: JPM Unwinding IRSwaps, Losses 'COULD BRING DOWN THE WHOLE FINANCIAL SYSTEM' - Silver Doctors

Makes Greece look like a match,compared to a million acre forest fire.

Spain was just denied by the ECB from giving Bankia debt to use as collateral for loans from the LTRO fund.IE Bankia fails unless the FEDERAL RESERVE bails them out,which they probably will.

Top Bottom