• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Why should I be penalized because the majority of my income comes from wages and not wealth.

You must have missed the thread where it was shown that taxing a mans wages is theft and equivalent to slavery. Only makes sense that a slave would have to pay a higher tribute to his master.

In 1912 there was NO federal income tax and NO IRS.

Why do we need one today? Abolish it and replace it with NOTHING!

flat tax / fair tax. Slaves still paying their master. It's absurd to think that will solve anything.

Lower government spending to 2001 levels and you can repeal the personal federal income tax, replace it with nothing and still have a smaller deficit than we do today.

Break your dependence on the federal plantation owner.

indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    " but realized gain from the stock market=capital gain? Why? Because the rules were created by the guys holding the stock market investments."

What you do not account for is risk.Investing money could lead to a loss of some or all of it. If you went to work knowing you may not get paid and instead owe money at the end of the day, would you do it ? Where is the incentive.

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You "obviously" have no idea how our tax system works so I won't expect you to understand. I have no problem with acculating wealth tax-free via a qualified retirement plan. However, a person whose sole income is made as a day trader in the stock market should have their income taxed the same as a wage earner. Income is income regardless of the source.

I'm sorry, but YOU "obviously" have no idea how our tax system works. Day traders are taxed at short term capital gains rates, which are taxed as ordinary income, not the long term capital gains rate (15%) for securities held for longer than 1 yr.

How about we just don't tax income at all and implement a national sales tax like the Fair Tax. http://www.fairtax.org/site/PageServer Then paying taxes is completely voluntary. Or would that interfere with your wealth envy/screw the rich mentality.

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Something definitely failed but I'm not convinced it was the thread.

You and this thread have failed miserably. This has been tried before right here on INGO https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/133415-semi_driver_mangles_school_buses.html :noway::noway:

serpicostraight is an ass and should be banned, he brings nothing of value to this site. NOTHING. That's what you should have made this thread about, not his chosen profession.

I know his kind, he is the guy in the back of the truck stop looking for lot lizards EVERY NIGHT. He's the guy who tries to back into the easiest spot 20 times before giving up and parking next the scales. Then he goes into the truck stop and brags about how good of a driver he is. He probably works for Swift or Schneider because nobody else will hire him. I'm even willing to bet his wife left him for another woman. Probably a woman cop. That would explain a lot now wouldn't it?

Now Phylodog, I'm not sure if you've ever read any of my posts or not. I have spent time defending cops when they were right and bashing the ones who were wrong. Here is the last cop thread I have posted in https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...cussion/200464-another_punk_with_a_badge.html I see you even posted in there. As far as I know only 1 truck driver was bashing cops there and 1 truck driver was defending cops. When will you look into the professions of everyone else and bash them?:popcorn:

Now Phylodog is on the same worthless list as serpicostraight.

Interestingly enough I logged in a week ago to look into become an advertiser on this site and came across this thread first. I'm glad I did, I wouldn't want to spend my money not only supporting this site but advertising on it also. Sucks for INGO that those 2 morons are making this site lose money now.

Now for everyone wanting to see a shooter. Here's your chance, ban me PLEASE so I wont even be tempted to come back. I can start spewing off 4 letter words if you need me to. One way or another you will have to ban me and while your at it ban my IP I will get my gun news from somewhere else.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom