• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VSP1340

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 18, 2013
    Greenwood
    I picked up up an inforce WML light for my PWS MK107. There isn't much room on the 7" rail so I'm left with pushing out the weapon light. The blast coming off of that compensator is pretty hairy. Anybody have any experience with running an inforce close to the muzzle? I don't want to smoke the head off of this light, but I really like the ergonomics so I'm hoping it works out.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    No. It will be fine. Wipe off the Lense after each range trip
    :+1: It's gonna get dirty with muzzle flash, but it should be okay.

As for the warranty, I don't see any physical damage being covered by it:

Emissive Energy Corp. (EEC) warrants our products and accessories to be free of defect in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the original owner. We will repair or replace the product, at our discretion, if it is determined by us to be defective. In countries or jurisdictions in which specific restrictions exist on lifetime warranties, EEC provides a 10-year limited warranty. Damage to the product from misuse, abuse, neglect, use of other than INFORCE brand accessories, disassembly, defective batteries or altering the product from its original state voids the warranty. Battery power depletion and battery expiration is not covered. This warranty is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights with respect to faulty goods

Top Bottom