• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I don't think Obama has the balls! :ar15:

Good. Sending your country to war isn't something I want decided by testosterone. I want it to be decided with what we have between the ears, not the legs.

On another note, can we? We are already bogged down in the longest war in our nation's history and there is no end in sight. We've killed 70,000 civilians. Personally, I don't want more war, but I don't think we have the resources to conduct a ground war. We are still paying for the current two via "emergency" spending measures so they haven't hit the books yet.

Finally, watching FNC (:eek:) for most of the day in the background, I have seen this reported quite a bit. Its unfortunate, but I have become extremely cynical about these terror "attacks". Maybe I need to read a little more, but the idea that a bad guy in Yemen shipped, via UPS, a package with explosive material in it with hopes that it detonates overseas is....well.....hard to believe. Maybe, we are just extremely lucky and these arabs are simply that dumb.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    This is just another NWO false-flag operation ordered by the global elitist. And, just in time for the US elections.

The last time they did it (last Christmas), they brought out the airport naked body scanners. I wonder what this incident will bring.

Alex Jones' InfoWars.net: Manning the guns in the fight against tyranny

Ok denyers, start sending the tin foil hat pictures.

This is actually what I was thinking, but I didn't want to give TOO much away before people got to vote in my super scientific and important poll!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    With SOF soldiers already working for most of the last year on the ground in Yemen, we won't attack. "O" may expand their role, and add the use of drones in theater (as written above), but I don't see us attacking or going to war with Yemen.

Top Bottom